Kill Stealing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Kill Stealing

Postby SinizterMoFo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:39 am

I was hunting a bear and had aggrod and almost killed it when along came an AssHat, Aggrod it and it ran towards them. The bear dropped dead from blood loss from running at them. Since they were closer to it, they were able to pick it up before I even had a chance to get there. Now I had to follow them, but what could I do. Oh YEAH, NOTHING!!!! Seriously. If you are going to allow kill stealing right out of the gate, then afford me the opportunity to attack and kill the loser that is stealing my animals. It is not right to reward them for a cowardly act and a cheap shot because everyone knows this early in a new world no one has the ability to stop them from doing such a chicken shit thing.

Jorb and Loftar I call on you to see the injustice of the way you are allowing and encouraging people to be total AssHats and allow me the opportunity to defend the animals I kill from some moronic loser that needs to steal to get ahead. Seriously, I expect better then this from a game. If you are going to let people steal from jump, then let us kill them for doing it.
SinizterMoFo

Re: Kill Stealing

Postby MrPunchers » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:57 am

You can buy rage lel. It wasn't your property so how could it be theft?

Does everyone really need to rage about everything on the forum, jeez.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Onep » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:00 am

Crying is like, 95% of what I do.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby SinizterMoFo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 am

MrPunchers wrote:You can buy rage lel. It wasn't your property so how could it be theft?

Kill Stealing. Look it up.

and just so you are aware rage cost 30,000 learning points. anyone can kill steal for free right out of the gate. No Cost.
SinizterMoFo

Postby azrid » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 am

He didn't kill steal he is simply better at last hitting.

SinizterMoFo wrote:everyone knows this early in a new world no one has the ability to stop them from doing such a chicken shit thing.

Simply not true
azrid

Postby MrGemini » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 am

RIP bear
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

jorb wrote:Given your obvious merits I'm not convinced that that's a loss, but... you would be more helpful if you stated what it is you dislike about this, and why. I can't do much with "QQstopkillinggaembye".
MrGemini

Postby SinizterMoFo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:28 pm

SinizterMoFo wrote:
MrPunchers wrote:You can buy rage lel. It wasn't your property so how could it be theft?

Kill Stealing. Look it up.

and just so you are aware rage cost 30,000 learning points. anyone can kill steal for free right out of the gate. No Cost.

He never once hit the bear not even a last hit. the bear died bleeding out. The only person to do any damage to it was me.
SinizterMoFo

Postby Zeler » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:28 pm

get rage
Zeler

Postby Xarnata » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Don't bother at all trying to bring any sort of order to the community. It's dried up and without redemption. Simply buy a good gun and dig a shelter. Eventually the less than civil people will have killed each other off or gotten bored. Or hacked, I do enjoy a good hacked account.
Xarnata

Postby Kaios » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:37 pm

There is a legitimate complaint in this thread but it's not the kill stealing, it's that the animal got killed by the stupid passive bleeding instead of through a hit from someone meaning neither of you got the LP or the combat move and this has happened to me right before I'm about to last hit an animal.
Kaios

Next

Return to The Moot