Stinky AD interruptors

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Stinky AD interruptors

Postby AriZona » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:05 am

yes - the scary stuff... I'm curious only about one thing: how did learn that he/she was AD(gave you a business card )?
AriZona

Postby zeeder3 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:41 am

Teleskop wrote:Oh i could see myself eating all the delicious giant puffbals while Amanda44 decided to take her chance to free herself and she would try to stab me in the back but i would quickly turn around and catch her and ask "what are you doing" and she would try to put up a fight but i would overpower her and look her deep in the eyes and slowly kiss her and she would stop resisting and just give all herself to me

god damn can i watch????????? :?: :?:
zeeder3

Postby xTrainx » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:44 am

Teleskop wrote:Oh i could see myself eating all the delicious giant puffbals while Amanda44 decided to take her chance to free herself and she would try to stab me in the back but i would quickly turn around and catch her and ask "what are you doing" and she would try to put up a fight but i would overpower her and look her deep in the eyes and slowly kiss her and she would stop resisting and just give all herself to me

holy shit
xTrainx

Postby LostJustice » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Teleskop wrote:Oh i could see myself eating all the delicious giant puffbals "so I have excessive perception and no combat skills" while Amanda44 decided to eat boar meat and rabbit meat and she would stab me in the back but i would quickly turn around and catch her and ask "what are you doing" and she would deal the final blow to me and have no remorse for my glorified failed rape attempt.

I think this is more of the lines of how it should go.
LostJustice

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Praying 4 u teleskopper
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Aceb » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:48 pm

I want to see ur face when You met the claimed area... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby nerdyaf » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:52 pm

SS or it didn't happen
Potatoes are life.
nerdyaf

Postby LTxQuest » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Teleskop wrote:
Hourai_Chimes wrote:Plot twist: Teleskop is the kidnapper in the story.

Man i would love to kidnap beautiful girl like Amanda44 and she would be like "no kidnapper,put me back!!" but i would bring her to my house and she would slowly start to love me and one day mrpunchers would open the house door and he would see us 2 kissing passionately

I bet Mr.Punchers would not be willing to close the door.
LTxQuest

Previous

Return to The Moot