Stranger Danger!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Stranger Danger!

Postby Aceb » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Have met maze once.

Life experience.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby min_the_fair » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:30 pm

To the person who took my boat of q10 string, silkmoths and porphyryryryy, I wish you joy of it. And I'm glad I didn't waste the hitpoints killing the hedgehog myself.
min_the_fair

Postby Scilly_guy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Got into a boat chase, my first ever despite having played in every world since w5, although not neccessarily playing THAT much, but I do only have one character and take him outside my pali (oh my gosh aren't I so stupid! :o #livingontheedge).

Anyway, I'm glad he hadn't shown up 5 seconds later else I would've been out of my boat checking out something on the beach. So once I got my bearings the chase was on, he got a few punches in whilst I got a little lost and then he raised his IP, I took the racing line and thankfully managed to get away from him, it seemed like my boat was faster than his on the long straights as well, I didn't know that was a thing.

He must have been an ugly individual as he was wearing a paperbag over his head. Well I won't be going back to Bernmael, Angrulf or Maelwine, or any other quest that takes me near 0,80.
Scilly_guy

Postby spawningmink » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:08 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:Got into a boat chase, my first ever despite having played in every world since w5, although not neccessarily playing THAT much, but I do only have one character and take him outside my pali (oh my gosh aren't I so stupid! :o #livingontheedge).

Anyway, I'm glad he hadn't shown up 5 seconds later else I would've been out of my boat checking out something on the beach. So once I got my bearings the chase was on, he got a few punches in whilst I got a little lost and then he raised his IP, I took the racing line and thankfully managed to get away from him, it seemed like my boat was faster than his on the long straights as well, I didn't know that was a thing.

He must have been an ugly individual as he was wearing a paperbag over his head. Well I won't be going back to Bernmael, Angrulf or Maelwine, or any other quest that takes me near 0,80.

his little noob brain must have been panicking so much that he was rapid clicking :D congratz on your first chase may there be many more to come
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby mattgravy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:58 am

Random guy boated by me and took a crate out of my boat while I was moving never knew that was a thing, but well done on your empty crate :D had a sombrero like me something tells me I should change my hat :S peaceful hermit doesn't want to get mixed up
World 7-8: Hermit
World 9: Traveling Hermit
World 10: Lawspeaker of Waterdeep (NK) And Hermit (HH)
World 11: Lawspeaker of Scrublands (HH)
World 12-13: Hermit
World 14: Leader of a small band of merry men
World 15: Hermit
mattgravy

Postby borka » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:09 am

Happened to me today aswell ... anyways cheap waytoll to southern gods patrol: crate with real low q stuff (WWWs,hides) :D ... guess i'll man up an Alt instead of a container when boating in certain areas in future :P

(Too bad that i didn't drop the murder scents i found earlier on the journey into the crate)
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby Onep » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:06 pm

Whoops, sorry Timibert! Hopefully next time you won't walk into people tracking scents.

Oh, and an Lady really appreciates your fur cloak, it's in a better place now.

“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Timibertlense » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:57 am

That was my first death ever in this game, now i know why my friend who's playing the game for years (i guess) getting heartattacks everytime he gets the alarm when he see an unknown player.
And you guys traumatize me, now i hit the logout button everytime i hear an unknown player :lol:

At least: Thanks for burying me.
PS: My i get back my gilding leaf +16 farming? :D ;)
Timibertlense

Postby TurtleHermit » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:34 am

So I am a hermit and I payed a visit to nearby village.
So, a explorer from that village was going out and barely he moved away from the village claim, suddenly two winged helmeted guys runned into him and tried to kill him but after "too much running" they decided to let him be and turned back to village to say "hey". Actually, they even tried to circle village so he can't get back by gate. Combat was innitiated according to the assaulted guy.

And that running was like... 1 minute, 2 max. Also, obvious polish bait "spierdalaj xd" didn't work so prolly fake-false pvp ozzy god
TurtleHermit

Postby Zeler » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:37 am

TurtleHermit wrote:

So I am a hermit and I payed a visit to nearby village.
So, a explorer from that village was going out and barely he moved away from the village claim, suddenly two winged helmeted guys runned into him and tried to kill him but after "too much running" they decided to let him be and turned back to village to say "hey". Actually, they even tried to circle village so he can't get back by gate. Combat was innitiated according to the assaulted guy.

And that running was like... 1 minute, 2 max. Also, obvious polish bait "spierdalaj xd" didn't work so prolly fake-false pvp ozzy god

PW coords, will pick up scents and deal with those retards
Zeler

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot