DIS and friends killing thread UPDATE : Kill on Svetas ville

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: DIS and friends killing thread UPDATE : Trollex dead!

Postby Gigglepuddy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:UPDATE: Killed 1 guy from Kingdom of the storm (svetas village) - don't leave your friends behind..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_12fkw1 ... e=youtu.be

2 questions:

do you guys generally keep your random killing to your own village area and/or a faction/village youre at war with, or do you guys just run around the entire map attacking anything that you think you can kill?

#2: how the hell did you make your horses start dancing? that needs to be their idle animation.
Gigglepuddy

Postby Cayur » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Gigglepuddy wrote:
#2: how the hell did you make your horses start dancing? that needs to be their idle animation.

Hearth Magic - Raw Hide :))))
Cayur

Re: DIS and friends killing thread UPDATE : Kill on Svetas v

Postby spawningmink » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:16 pm

on my......birthday.....how...could....you
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: DIS and friends killing thread UPDATE : AMISH RAPED AGAI

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Nikitan83 wrote:well i've not once experience any of the ppl i play with to whiteknight me,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7xHN3TJiFs
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Wulfgar1988 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Gigglepuddy wrote:
do you guys generally keep your random killing to your own village area and/or a faction/village youre at war with, or do you guys just run around the entire map attacking anything that you think you can kill?

Myself I'm only killing people that are worth getting red handed debuff, which is warrior-looking people.
Wulfgar1988

Postby Zeler » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:19 pm

Wulfgar1988 wrote:
Gigglepuddy wrote:

Myself I'm only killing people that are worth getting red handed debuff, which is warrior-looking people.

Hehe, thats Wulfgar for you, a honorable man!
Zeler

Postby Gigglepuddy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Wulfgar1988 wrote:
Gigglepuddy wrote:

so guys like me in a leather jacket and no helmet (because literally anything that attacks me breaks my boar helms in 1 hit every single time) are safe from you at least. good to know.

and i apparently need to use my hearth magic every time i logon now. because i want to watch all my horses my neighbors keep gifting me dance together.
Gigglepuddy

Postby Timothy123 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:03 pm

Gigglepuddy wrote:
Wulfgar1988 wrote:
Gigglepuddy wrote:

so guys like me in a leather jacket and no helmet (because literally anything that attacks me breaks my boar helms in 1 hit every single time) are safe from you at least. good to know.

and i apparently need to use my hearth magic every time i logon now. because i want to watch all my horses my neighbors keep gifting me dance together.

that is a horrible way to waste exp tbh I suggest saving it for stuff you need.
"To fear death is to fear the beginning of a new book in a series of many."
Timothy123

Postby berthedin » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:09 pm

RIP 2 hedgehugs
TITAN CHARS!!!
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby razfen » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:12 pm

berthedin wrote:RIP 2 hedgehugs
TITAN CHARS!!!

RIP all your horses :lol:
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot