A request for my raiders

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

A request for my raiders

Postby gromsc » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Was in the process of moving my base from a starter farm to my palisaded settlement last night. Saw that I had been raided so went back to save some rabbits that I didnt want to starve to death. When I ported back the raiders were in my place and proceeded to kill me. I was carrying a boat and couldnt put it down to defend myself. All is fair in love and war so my issue isn't with the death. I reincarnated at my other base west of the small farm and realized that I am now locked inside. I'd just finished it up and had the master key on me and now I am trapped. I know the raiders might not read this but it would be appreciated if they unlocked my gate. I would be appreciative.
gromsc

Re: A request for my raiders

Postby LostJustice » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:29 pm

gromsc wrote:Was in the process of moving my base from a starter farm to my palisaded settlement last night. Saw that I had been raided so went back to save some rabbits that I didnt want to starve to death. When I ported back the raiders were in my place and proceeded to kill me. I was carrying a boat and couldnt put it down to defend myself. All is fair in love and war so my issue isn't with the death. I reincarnated at my other base west of the small farm and realized that I am now locked inside. I'd just finished it up and had the master key on me and now I am trapped. I know the raiders might not read this but it would be appreciated if they unlocked my gate. I would be appreciative.

Always put master keys on alts and never have anything but a slave key on the other accounts you use.
LostJustice

Postby gromsc » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Yeah it was a bone headed move to carry it. I was planning to move the key but hadn't made an alt yet. It was a mistake on my part. Figured I would put this out there in case they were feeling magnanimous.
gromsc

Postby LostJustice » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:00 pm

gromsc wrote:Yeah it was a bone headed move to carry it. I was planning to move the key but hadn't made an alt yet. It was a mistake on my part. Figured I would put this out there in case they were feeling magnanimous.

I have a feeling they wont be nice if they were nice enough to raid you, sorry pal.
LostJustice

Postby Ysh » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:02 pm

LostJustice wrote:
gromsc wrote:Yeah it was a bone headed move to carry it. I was planning to move the key but hadn't made an alt yet. It was a mistake on my part. Figured I would put this out there in case they were feeling magnanimous.

I have a feeling they wont be nice if they were nice enough to raid you, sorry pal.

You miss 100% of shot you do not take. But yes, I think I will begin to change my lock now if I were gromsc.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Granger » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Ysh wrote:
LostJustice wrote:

You miss 100% of shot you do not take. But yes, I think I will begin to change my lock now if I were gromsc.

Which might be difficult without the master key and unable to leave the palisade.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Ysh » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Granger wrote:
Ysh wrote:
LostJustice wrote:I have a feeling they wont be nice if they were nice enough to raid you, sorry pal.

Which might be difficult without the master key and unable to leave the palisade.

Difficult, sure. But there is some other option? Sometimes men are put into the position where he must do a difficult thing.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby borka » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:53 pm

If he can't get out and has his HF in Palli maybe someone with idol may offer to port him ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby Zeler » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 pm

borka wrote:If he can't get out and has his HF in Palli maybe someone with idol may offer to port him ...

xD
Zeler

Postby gromsc » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:32 pm

How do you port from your hearthfire to an Idol? I've only played as a hermit so am not totally familiar with that process.
gromsc

Next

Return to The Moot