Ainran and Rylehs backstab on Polska Crev + revenge

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ainran and Rylehs backstab on Polska Crev + revenge

Postby Teacwr » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Teacwr

Postby Malkiah » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:58 pm

Glad Ironborn departed and left while the getting was good. I am fucking redeemed.

Ironborn de facto owns half of Cucksville still. ¦]
Malkiah

Postby Ronin30 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Malkiah wrote:Glad Ironborn departed and left while the getting was good. I am fucking redeemed.

You don't get to run your dicksucker for causing all of the initial problems regardless. Now go play with your poor shitty Ironborn whom you have abandoned to play EU4 since you left like a little pussy bitch.
Worst leader to ever exist in mmo games - that you are without a doubt. Not up for debate. An anti social basement dweller who backstabs friends over petty bullshit.
Ronin30

Postby DoofusFenwick » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Words cannot describe how glorious this is. Bunch of backstabbers backstabbing eachother just after we GTFO because we knew backstabs were gonna happen.
Take care of my pipeweed farm, bois. You know, when you finally get access to my huge claim in the middle of cucksville.

And don´t steal the silverware, plebs.

Ironborn fo lyfe
DoofusFenwick

Postby MightySheep » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:23 pm

I was probably playing Rocket League when most of this shenanigans happened but its really a very predictable outcome. There is endless logs of polska posturing, taunting and threatening - virtually no semblance of village/alliance cordiality and I'm honestly just surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Not gonna dig up logs but the gist is basically "we are pvp gods, you are all worthless therefore everything belongs to us and if we even find you inferior creatures near our nodes we will kill you" and so eventually I guess people got tired of their ridiculously lofty attitude especially Mietzi because Germans really dont like inferior slav races talking down to them. Oh ye my fav quotes is Ozzy-"Dis are actually really bad fighters, why do you think we left them?" lol all I can say is if polski attitude doesnt change there will likely be a similar outcome in Dis.

NotJimmy97 wrote:It's like US and Russia with mutually assured destruction, but they just destroyed each other anyway. gg

Lol nah to correct your analogy (from what I understand) its like US launch all nukes at Russia while they sleep- blowing the whole thing up but then there is 1 potato nuclear station in US that forgot it gave Russia its launch codes a while back so some russian remnant uses it to access the nuke station and wipe out a few minor US states like Wyoming Utah and Arkansas.
MightySheep

Postby Malkiah » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Ronin30 wrote:
Malkiah wrote:Glad Ironborn departed and left while the getting was good. I am fucking redeemed.

You don't get to run your dicksucker for causing all of the initial problems regardless. Now go play with your poor shitty Ironborn whom you have abandoned to play EU4 since you left like a little pussy bitch.
Worst leader to ever exist in mmo games - that you are without a doubt. Not up for debate. An anti social basement dweller who backstabs friends over petty bullshit.

Oh look gays, Realak insulted me. Hey guys Realak insulted someone! :roll:
Malkiah

Postby mentalyll » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:33 pm

Ronin30 wrote:

mentalyll

Postby riker88 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:today we wake up to all our characters dead, killed by Zeler's character that our villagers had access to

how do you kill someone characters when they are logged off? unless that character committed crimes and was unable to log off..
riker88

Postby sabinati » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:58 pm

riker88 wrote:
that character committed crimes and was unable to log off..
sabinati

Postby NaoWhut » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 pm

Oh man, why was i just standing there not
fighting back? Oh well, Ya got me!!!

Not a bad trade ^^
ImageImage
NaoWhut

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot