Ainran and Rylehs backstab on Polska Crev + revenge

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Ainran and Rylehs backstab on Polska Crev + revenge

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:26 pm

So as some of you might know polska crev lived with ainran and rylehs this world, since we were the strongest and most active group in the village we claimed the closest moutains to our village and palisaded some of the nodes on the moutain (we found these moutains first too) which led to some inner problems and ainran couldn't handle it, long story short today we wake up to all our characters dead, killed by Zeler's character that our villagers had access to. But since these retards are too stupid to change details on their characters, I logged on one of them and killed Naowhut,Sollar,Jiochan and Jesus. We probably still lost more than we gained, but the taste of revenge is sweet. And there is more to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK_cIv1 ... e=youtu.be

My dead char : https://scr.hu/Ve7XyJ
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: Ainran and Rylehs backstab on Polska Crev + revenge

Postby pedorlee » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:38 pm

hahahahhaa xD

In spanish we have a quote for this: Dios los cría y ellos se juntan.

Tranlated is: Birds of a feather flock together.
lol
pedorlee

Postby Pupsi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Retards killing each other :lol:
w5 Hermit>Road Ville>Horde>RQ
w6 The Sparta
w7 Isla de la tortuga>A.D>CookieVille (not sure if it was w7 or w6)
w8 Amish Paradise
w9 Amish Paradise
w10 Amish Paradise > Maid Cafe (until april 2017)
w11 Funcy Huts
w12 :P
Pupsi

Postby Teleskop » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby shubla » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Brutal
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Ysh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Does not this happens to you every few months? Maybe you can have a try playing with more trustworthy player.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Ysh wrote:Does not this happens to you every few months? Maybe you can have a try playing with more trustworthy player.

umm that never happend to us before? xd
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Zeler » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Ysh wrote:Does not this happens to you every few months? Maybe you can have a try playing with more trustworthy player.

Im ceraint that I have never been backstabbed by people of who I considered to be my friends and that I played for 2 worlds with.
Zeler

Postby Mafious » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:54 pm

from world start i've been hearing that polska would get rekt before one month. can't say i imagined being by betrayal, i was hoping for videos of a cool siege or something like that.
https://strawpoll.com/xh2d3zr2 if you give a fuck about mining vote on this. Make mining great again! Bring back old supports.
Mafious

Postby NotJimmy97 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:57 pm

It's like US and Russia with mutually assured destruction, but they just destroyed each other anyway. gg
NotJimmy97

Next

Return to The Moot