Viva la revolución - Polska vs R'lyeh

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Viva la revolución - Polska vs R'lyeh

Postby mietzi94 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Oh what a beautiful new World. 17 days ago the gods Jorb & Loftar gave birth to this glorious World.
Former R'lyeh members decided before the world even started to team up with Ironborns and Polska Crev to form a big half communal village in W10.
After a few days in the world people noticed issues spreading between the inhabitants of R.I.P., wich led to the Ironborn leaving.
The majority of the villagers agreed to let them leave in peace and dont bother anymore. This mistake led to 3 still claimed plots in our village, wich have yet to be removed, due to retarded mechanics.
After the Ironborn left, we all thought it would get better, but it didn't. Polska Crev claimed to do all the Work in the village, bragged about their PvP God status and
were unable to share ressources with other Villagers. I will allow myself to show some prove:
After several attempts of discussing it like matured man should do, wich all failed. Everything escalated yesterday afternoon, when PvP God Ozzy and Dogs started to provoke and insult
villagers again. They were unable to accept different opinions and did not show any will to even try to find a solution.
It took not long for our village to react. We started to vote between the oldest inhabitants and other villagers to try to find a solution. Pretty much everyone agreed that they should leave,
however the majority agreed, that sending a message and kill them would actually be the best thing to do. So we decided to wait until they are asleep, logged onto Zelers Character,
killed them and looted their plot.
If you join a village. You should accept their rules. You are not allowed to go against it's habitants. And even threaten to kill them. The villagers of R'lyeh showed you, no matter how
strong you claim to be, We are a community. If you try to harm someone of us, we will not hesitate.

Here is the Video of what we did. And some fancy quotes at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czXvTL0hrzw

The Lannisters send their regards.
Last edited by mietzi94 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.
mietzi94

Re: Viva la revolución - Polska vs R'lyeh

Postby CloudJhi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:57 pm

CloudJhi wrote:
Onep wrote:Polska sinking hasn't reached the bottom yet?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
W3 to W6 - Blockland. Special mentions: New Avalon, Tarn of Hotdog, Red October.
W7 - Elvenia, til we all got lazy.
W8 - Cult of R'lyeh, til the deeps called us back.
W9 - Tartarus, til death/wizards came for the land itself.
W10 - ???, ruined and forgotten.
CloudJhi

Postby Teleskop » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:00 pm

lol why wont you mention that you killed them while they were sleeping,using zeler character? i think you're reffering to the sexual revolution and common acceptance for homosexuals because to do such things you must have been a big fucking gay.
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Zeler » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Mighty leader shifting blame away from himself

Some more of his lies

Zeler

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Yeah that video is sure something you should be proud of xD I love how you say that the village voted on killing us and all of the villagers are pming me that they are sorry and they didn't want that to happen SMH

And we wanted to leave the village on our own, Kilakan was begging us to stay becose you guys probably planned to kill us even back then.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Juukin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:28 pm

Sweet karma. Does it taste well Ozzy? Get shit on <3
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Juukin wrote:Sweet karma. Does it taste well Ozzy? Get shit on <3

TBH I feel realy good, we killed 4 of them aswell and we will get our stats back way faster than they will xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Kaios » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:TBH I feel realy good, we killed 4 of them aswell and we will get our stats back way faster than they will xD

does that mean u r going to leech off Dis again
Kaios

Postby dafels » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:43 pm

>ainran
>2017
>good fighters

LOL
dafels

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:21 pm

knew you cant trust those r'lyeh homos smh