Viva la revolución - Polska vs R'lyeh

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Viva la revolución - Polska vs R'lyeh

Postby jordancoles » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:26 am

Put in the effort to backstab using shared accounts but you nerds didn't even delete the bodies?

Pathetic
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby mietzi94 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 am

jordancoles wrote:Image

Backstab using shared accounts but you nerds didn't even delete the bodies?

Pathetic

Thanks.
Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.
mietzi94

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:12 am

It sounds like communications broke down.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby kilakan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:08 am

World 2-7:Random Nonsense
World 8: Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
World 9:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh/Tartarus
World 10:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
kilakan

Postby JuroTheDragon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:11 am

mietzi94 wrote:People will notice that killing me and burying their bodies won't change anything. They will just get ganked all the time lmao. Have fun in world 10. Shitters.

What goes around, comes around... Good for you for being dick and backstabbing dudes from ya village, killing them while they were sleeping, so fking lame...
Like if you couldnt tell them while they were online "We do not want you here, leave or we will fight ya" but yeah... ya shit ya pants and you became a true shitter who got ass whooped haha :>
JuroTheDragon
Under curfew

Postby LostJustice » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:57 am

Even if they were Ozzy's friend for 3 worlds, don't share accounts. Like seriously that is just like giving your keys to someone to your hearth vault. Also, tbh they just played it smart. Yeah, it might of been cowardly to kill them while they were offline but then again Ozzy gave him the means to do it, so why not take it? They been ganking noobs and out numbering them so I guess what comes around goes around. And knowing Ozzy's past with treating villagers, I am not surprised this happened.
LostJustice

Postby Nek » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:07 am

loling so hard. Why would you even entertain the idea of giving back the bodies? I don't know what shit you guys are smoking,but there would be absolutely no benefit from doing that. What, you think ozzy was gonna be all buddy buddy with you again? I woulda called him to come pick his body up then broke it in front of him while he's waiting at the gate. The guy almost got away with barely any wounds from that whole ordeal and you kill the guy who was making the right choice. Comedy fucking gold tbh.
This game is magical with what it does to people lmao

Ozzy must be pissing himself laughing at you spineless fucks just for almost going through with it.
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby MightySheep » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:49 pm

im sorry nek ozzy is j-just so intimidating, I cant sleep at night ... :cry:

have u actually been to dis? I went there and I got killed it was the most terrifying night of my life u wouldnt understand ,u dont know what its like having a pvp god to kill u
MightySheep

Postby Kaios » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Get in a fight with your villagemates that ended in betrayal and bloodshed?! Do you feel like reaping all the benefits that our bots provide? Join Dis today and you'll be hogging all the glory ensured by our numerous fighters in no time!
Kaios

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:16 pm

All of this boils down to 3 words:
Wo lo lo
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot