2 experienced players looking for a nice village!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: 2 experienced players looking for a nice village!

Postby Destroyer600 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:01 am

Ok. If you think the fun of the game lies on calling others to clean the shit you have done and cant clean by yourself, then i will not argue. I already heard too much bullshit to not consider you braindead
NOOBY93 wrote:she is addicted to ur hot brazillian body dude tbh i'm not gay but if i were you would be hot

ayyy :3
Destroyer600

Postby Destroyer600 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:03 am

"Ramon pay 20 metal bars or you will be considered enemy of oberglogau!"

3 days later...

"hey buddies help xd i got backstabbed (his euphemism to mean that he were dumb enough to not predict a strategic move)"
NOOBY93 wrote:she is addicted to ur hot brazillian body dude tbh i'm not gay but if i were you would be hot

Destroyer600

Postby Teleskop » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:06 am

Tell me what the bullshit and lies of me were.Also tell me how joining other villages and killing lawspeakers or telling others to BACKSTAB crafters or smash cupboards is any cooler than calling a squad of best fighters and smashing enemies good old style?

also more like

hurr durr mess with me and i smash ur cupboards!

2 hours later

BERTHEDIN HAD BETTER STATS THATS WHY HE KILLED ME ;(
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Teleskop » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:08 am

Youre literally the worst scum,trying to excuse the fact you cannot win any other way than using lame ass gay tactics - and despite them still lose - Come,siege me,do something a brave man does
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby spawningmink » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:48 am

MrPunchers wrote:Mongrel is dead what xD I could've killed mongrel anyway.

you wana 1v1 me?
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby MrPunchers » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:50 am

spawningmink wrote:
MrPunchers wrote:Mongrel is dead what xD I could've killed mongrel anyway.

you wana 1v1 me?

Seeing that I was killed by a bunch of Poles that were sicced onto me by an autistic, sauce-enthralled head-pole, no.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Destroyer600 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:54 am

Teleskop wrote:Tell me what the bullshit and lies of me were.Also tell me how joining other villages and killing lawspeakers or telling others to BACKSTAB crafters or smash cupboards is any cooler than calling a squad of best fighters and smashing enemies good old style?

also more like

hurr durr mess with me and i smash ur cupboards!

2 hours later

BERTHEDIN HAD BETTER STATS THATS WHY HE KILLED ME ;(

It isnt cooler than having a squad of titans to stomp your enemies, indeed. But you forgot to mention that you dont have that squad. Basically what you do is raising your butt to get fucked and when the guy starts to hit too hard you moan loud enough for your neighbours call the police to stop him

Destroyer600

Postby Destroyer600 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:55 am

Teleskop wrote:Youre literally the worst scum,trying to excuse the fact you cannot win any other way than using lame ass gay tactics - and despite them still lose - Come,siege me,do something a brave man does

Go out and fight by yourself like a brave man does, instead of hiding behind your babysitters

Destroyer600

Postby lacucaracha » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:27 am

Destroyer600 wrote:
Teleskop wrote:Youre literally the worst scum,trying to excuse the fact you cannot win any other way than using lame ass gay tactics - and despite them still lose - Come,siege me,do something a brave man does

Go out and fight by yourself like a brave man does, instead of hiding behind your babysitters

Heheh ye i'm sure backstabbing a crafter is such a brave act
lacucaracha

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:32 am

lacucaracha wrote:Heheh ye i'm sure backstabbing a crafter is such a brave act

Not a brave act but a pragmatic one and war is a pretty ugly event.

Also not sure why Ozzy didn't take Teleskop in.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot