Restoring order to the kingdom

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Restoring order to the kingdom

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:09 am

Raffeh wrote:
protip ozmiester keep a eye on your openings that could of been quite a embarassing moment earlier haha ;)

If you are chasing me with not enough coins for cleave and I know u cant Sting why would i even bother getting my Blue openning down tho xD ?

Also, it was 3v5 and the spooky scary dhelmer isnt a warrior so more like 3v4

Idk what do you think you proved here, we wiped you and didn't lose a single hp, you only proved that you can use opp knock without calculating ip needed for cleave, congratulations.
Last edited by Ozzy123 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Nek » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:33 am

What the fuck. Who will restore order to the kingdom now that you're gone though?
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby Raffeh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:09 am

Hehe what a angry post :D it's ok ozzy. Infact I did have ips for cleave on you it was sheep with 5out of 6. Combat awareness bro.

"quickly quickly guys lets say 5 are alts so technically it was a 1 v 3 because I like trying to make myself feel better "
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby berthedin » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:18 am

We killed 3 of your main chars, and you killed our ally who didn't use defences, nice job bro, you won
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:28 am

Well idk raf, if you feel like you won thats fine, imo facts are that you guys lost 3 nauk chars, Polska crev lost 0 and 1 friend char
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Moonpoppy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Well idk raf, if you feel like you won thats fine, imo facts are that you guys lost 3 nauk chars, Polska crev lost 0 and 1 friend char

Really? Come-on..... Theres a million and one things we could both say to make it sound like it was unfair or a walk over blah blah...

Its my first world, my first proper PvP fight and it was 3v7 (even if your mate wasn't part of the polska crew). I mean take what you want from this fight, nobody said we won, just stop pretending like you didnt shit yourself at one moment because you almost got sunked Ozzy!
I mean you even ran off... Clearly why you didnt put voice recordings into the video. We all know there was a split second when you thought you could be dead.
Moonpoppy

Postby dafels » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:59 pm

almost lmao
dafels

Postby Onep » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:02 pm

dafels wrote:almost lmao

El em aye yo
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby HasseKebab » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Moonpoppy wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Well idk raf, if you feel like you won thats fine, imo facts are that you guys lost 3 nauk chars, Polska crev lost 0 and 1 friend char

pretending like you didnt shit yourself at one moment because you almost got sunked Ozzy!
I mean you even ran off... Clearly why you didnt put voice recordings into the video. We all know there was a split second when you thought you could be dead.

so what if he had a moment where he could have died, you guys didnt use the opportunity to kill him.
HasseKebab

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Moonpoppy wrote:
Its my first world, my first proper PvP fight and it was 3v7 (even if your mate wasn't part of the polska crew).

3v7??? can you show me the 7 :D? It was me,zeler,ancie,berth and colin who died. You have 2 vids of both pov's and you claim we were 6 or 7 xD

Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot