Restoring order to the kingdom

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Restoring order to the kingdom

Postby Zeler » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:24 am

Raffeh wrote:
Zeler wrote:You had your chance to fight us 3v7 or even more on your own grounds lol, but I guess it would be way more humiliating if we'd kill u back then

:D sorry zel didnt mean embarrass ya'll, given the chance we would of fought 3v3. id love to know when this potential 3v7 could of happened?

protip ozmiester keep a eye on your openings that could of been quite a embarassing moment earlier haha ;)

Under your village when we stood there and tried to get you out and fight us for like 30 minutes
Zeler

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:25 am

Leave it to dis dogs to try and brag about winning a fight they outnumber 2 to 1.
DDDsDD999

Postby Raffeh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:25 am

spawningmink wrote:
reebz wrote:
spawningmink wrote:"oh fuck they have dhelms we are dead"

potentially the most pathetic quote i've ever heard in hnh. what fuckin losers.

nah nah nah, in world 7 we were ganking jesus smith nandez and before he died his last words were "please"

I'm pretty sure you said a similar thing when odditown trapped you in a cage and made you dance before killing you on w8? :P
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Raffeh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:26 am

Zeler wrote:
Raffeh wrote:
Zeler wrote:You had your chance to fight us 3v7 or even more on your own grounds lol, but I guess it would be way more humiliating if we'd kill u back then

:D sorry zel didnt mean embarrass ya'll, given the chance we would of fought 3v3. id love to know when this potential 3v7 could of happened?

protip ozmiester keep a eye on your openings that could of been quite a embarassing moment earlier haha ;)

Under your village when we stood there and tried to get you out and fight us for like 30 minutes

Oh when you turned up at 4pm Gmt ( 2 hours before I and numerous other members left work? ) You would of been lucky to fight a farmer and 2 fighters - Plus you had 5 people at our gates not 3
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Zeler » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:32 am

Hehe yeah, it's not like your whole fighting group were there constalty coming out for 3 tiles out of gate just to run back in after 7 seconds
You also didn't ran off completely and hide in houses after Wynz got his shit pushed in 1v1 like the polish shit eating pleb he is
Zeler

Postby spawningmink » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:36 am

@raffeh you mean when they refused 2 1v1 me? so i just logged out and didnt even see my char die? yeah man haha got me there haha
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Raffeh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:42 am

Zeler wrote:Hehe yeah, it's not like your whole fighting group were there constalty coming out for 3 tiles out of gate just to run back in after 7 seconds
You also didn't ran off completely and hide in houses after Wynz got his shit pushed in 1v1 like the polish shit eating pleb he is

Oh like 2 weeks ago? that was you? i Wasnt there but yeah there was about 5 or so fighters around. me sheep kim and jay fought 3 guys with b12's the night before so a few people were still healing wretched gores etc. might have been one of many reasons they didnt leave to fight ya'll, who knows.

but yeah we certainly proved that almighty polska scrubs are only human and we both know that if the numbers were even today you would of left that fight even worse off than you did.
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Raffeh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:43 am

spawningmink wrote:@raffeh you mean when they refused 2 1v1 me? so i just logged out and didnt even see my char die? yeah man haha got me there haha

Peak what they did to you bra, but im pretty sure theres a video of it somewhere ;p
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Onep » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:45 am

Deth2disdogs
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Moonpoppy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:45 am

lol i guess when your armies always bigger you can always be cockier :)
Moonpoppy

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot