Master key: Mine lvl one, left water

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Master key: Mine lvl one, left water

Postby min_the_fair » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:59 am

Dear former owner of this key,

I found it in the river. Who knows, maybe you thought that as previously, this was a secure method of destruction. Or else it was dropped accidentally or on purpose. Oops.

Unfortunately the key has now been stolen, in mysterious circumstances, from what I thought was a suitably secure location. Even more oops.

Dear mystery,

Would you like to explain wtf that's about, either in public or by PM? And maybe give my boat back, because I hate making boats.

[The theft appears to have been limited to three master keys, including the one for the property where the theft occurred, and maybe a flotsam but tbh I might have studied that when I wasn't looking. It's not like there was much of value there, I suppose.]
min_the_fair

Re: Master key: Mine lvl one, left water

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:52 am

People still throw master keys away in the river after they change the lock. Seems lulzy, I guess.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Re: Master key: Mine lvl one, left water

Postby min_the_fair » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:16 am

Aaand a PM confirms that this is the case.

In case the new owner of the keys is wondering, there is nothing of value at Harry's Place either, and they clearly know where they got the keys from.
min_the_fair

Return to The Moot