DISgusting DIS dogs killing innocents!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: DISgusting DIS dogs killing innocents!

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Kaios wrote:
shubla wrote:Im pretty sure that major reason for player count dropping is due to people just getting bored of chores or something.
But people going on rampage killing everybody they see probably has a role on it as well.

This gives us question.
Should devs favor hundreds of noobs, or few dozen killers?

I've said it once before but a major problem with this game is that majority of players able to actually participate in combat are either jobless no-lifers or they are botters or they are both. It really does not make much sense at all that one single faction can have such an advantage over majority of people in this game, they aren't any better than anyone else. They are humans and they need to sleep, work, eat and shit just like you and I so how exactly do they maintain such an advantage? Plenty of people dedicate loads of time to this game and still don't come close to the capabilities of the major botting factions.

Meanwhile the rest of the population is stuck doing chore shit after they get home from work, occasionally going out to harvest swamps or whatever at which point they get ganked by the 20 man squads.

What a great game.

Ad-hominem overload.

Someone is better at the game than me? Must be because they're stupid no-life botters with no job whose parents dont love them in addition to a multitude of other horrible insults that I won't even utter they're so horrible. That's the only possible explanation!!1
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Kaios » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:Ad-hominem overload.

Someone is better at the game than me? Must be because they're stupid no-life botters with no job whose parents dont love them in addition to a multitude of other horrible insults that I won't even utter they're so horrible. That's the only possible explanation!!1

That is not what I meant at all lol, I know there are people that are "better at the game" and that's not what I'm referring to.

Are you going to take on Dis? Haven't heard about AD doing much of anything either tbh.

Don't be a bitch.
Kaios

Postby dafels » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Kaios wrote:Are you going to take on Dis? Haven't heard about AD doing much of anything either tbh.

Don't be a bitch.

Haha lol, I haven't seen you doing about them AT ALL any world, much of a empty talker.
dafels

Postby Kaios » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:59 pm

dafels wrote:Haha lol, I haven't seen you doing about them AT ALL any world

Sure dude, I can tell your occasional kills on old worlds are really making a dent in their morale.
Kaios

Postby dafels » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:02 pm

Kaios wrote:
dafels wrote:Haha lol, I haven't seen you doing about them AT ALL any world

Sure dude, I can tell your occasional kills on old worlds are really making a dent in their morale.

What more do you expect from a group that is much smaller than theirs?
dafels

Postby shadowchris » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:02 pm

leanne69 wrote:Barking chihuahua is back :lol:

Best quote to describe Kaios in every thread
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Kaios » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:04 pm

dafels wrote:What more do you expect from a group that is much smaller than theirs?

So how is it fair to expect any more from a guy with limited time and whose villagers also have limited time?
Kaios

Postby spawningmink » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Kaios wrote:
dafels wrote:What more do you expect from a group that is much smaller than theirs?

So how is it fair to expect any more from a guy with limited time and whose villagers also have limited time?

I have 2 jobs, I have out with friends almost daily and to top that off occasionally i pay your mother a visit! and I still have enough time to go fight/ build chars lmfao iv also never touched a bot in this game
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:13 pm

spawningmink wrote:I have 2 jobs, I have out with friends almost daily and to top that off occasionally i pay your mother a visit! and I still have enough time to go fight/ build chars lmfao iv also never touched a bot in this game

ur like 15 do u even have a job that pays a salary
Kaios

Postby spawningmink » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Kaios wrote:
spawningmink wrote:I have 2 jobs, I have out with friends almost daily and to top that off occasionally i pay your mother a visit! and I still have enough time to go fight/ build chars lmfao iv also never touched a bot in this game

ur like 15 do u even have a job that pays a salary

first of all im 13 and ya I do ok
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot