DISgusting DIS dogs killing innocents!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: DISgusting DIS dogs killing innocents!

Postby pedorlee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 pm

dafels wrote:
Kaios wrote:
dafels wrote:Haha lol, I haven't seen you doing about them AT ALL any world

Sure dude, I can tell your occasional kills on old worlds are really making a dent in their morale.

What more do you expect from a group that is much smaller than theirs?

Trojan Horse strategies for god's sake!

Maybe joining other factions to gather more soldiers? Nope, nobody has done that before in history. Just horses.

And killing sprucecaps, dont forget that.
pedorlee

Postby Ysh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:20 pm

pedorlee wrote:Maybe joining other factions to gather more soldiers? Nope, nobody has done that before in history.

It do seem a bit silly for two ''enemy of DIS'' apparent to dislike each other because they think the other is not doing enough to stop this enemy. Are they not aware of ''enemy of enemy is friend?''
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby pedorlee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Ysh wrote:
pedorlee wrote:Maybe joining other factions to gather more soldiers? Nope, nobody has done that before in history.

It do seem a bit silly for two ''enemy of DIS'' apparent to dislike each other because they think the other is not doing enough to stop this enemy. Are they not aware of ''enemy of enemy is friend?''

Politics have been reduced in this game to trojan tactics and bug abuse. Who is gonna spend their time with armies and siege machines if they can avoid it?
xD
pedorlee

Postby spawningmink » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Ysh wrote:

try telling that 2 the other factions XD
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Ysh wrote:It do seem a bit silly for two ''enemy of DIS'' apparent to dislike each other because they think the other is not doing enough to stop this enemy. Are they not aware of ''enemy of enemy is friend?''

I attempted that route, they can pretend all they want that they actually care about doing anything about them but they don't.

Someone I know put it quite nicely, these factions don't want to beat Dis they want to be Dis.
Kaios

Postby pedorlee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Kaios wrote:
Ysh wrote:It do seem a bit silly for two ''enemy of DIS'' apparent to dislike each other because they think the other is not doing enough to stop this enemy. Are they not aware of ''enemy of enemy is friend?''

I attempted that route, they can pretend all they want that they actually care about doing anything about them but they don't.

Someone I know put it quite nicely, these factions don't want to beat Dis they want to be Dis.

This.
pedorlee

Postby Ysh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Kaios wrote:

I suppose thing have not become so bad yet. It is a shame, but things must get worse before they can get better. When the hearthlands descent into darkness, a hero will emerge. It was foretold.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby jordancoles » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Kaios wrote:Someone I know put it quite nicely, these factions don't want to beat Dis they want to be Dis.

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Aceb » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Ysh wrote:
Kaios wrote:

I suppose thing have not become so bad yet. It is a shame, but things must get worse before they can get better. When the hearthlands descent into darkness, a hero will emerge. It was foretold.

I've heard a tale about a man, who have risen from the ashes and got stomped few times as sprucecap, when they got up once again, it was none others than DIS, sending them back to ashes and so did AD and so did another faction and so on, so on. I've heard there was something about reuniting, but aften thousad of backstab, that hero is just sitting somewhere far beyond into the sunset, just being an old-crippled man, watchin how world burns.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby dafels » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:44 pm

It all comes down to which 'Dis' is more cancerous
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot