DISgusting DIS dogs killing innocents!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: DISgusting DIS dogs killing innocents!

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:53 pm

MagicManICT wrote: I'm just glad Amanda plays the game for the game and keeps on keeping on. We could use more people that provide this kind of commitment showing there is life after death. Too many people use it as an excuse to quit playing until the next world.

Thank you. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Teleskop » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Hourai_Chimes wrote:I am going to start the timer of how long will it take before Polski or Dis will backstab the other. Starting now!

youre bad at politics if u think that wud happen
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby APXEOLOG » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Amanda44 wrote:The char that was killed here was an alt in that it was not my main char this world

15 pages of drama about dead alt, wow. I wonder, would you create another thread if you will be killed by a bear instead of player?
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:23 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:The char that was killed here was an alt in that it was not my main char this world, I usually have an explorer alt that travels the map, at some point she will find a project, as in this case and settle, so although it was an undeveloped char and not my main, it was not totally unimportant or a 'throwaway' alt as you guys have.

15 pages of drama about dead alt, wow. I wonder, would you create another thread if you will be killed by a bear instead of player?

Amanda44 wrote:I didn't make this thread. :)

Though saying that, I do also have to say that I don't believe accepting the risk means I can't say anything or comment when I'm killed. :)

And you said Ganhart sounded smarter when he didn't talk! :P
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Amanda44

Postby Aceb » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:26 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:The char that was killed here was an alt in that it was not my main char this world

Not sure if blind or love shitposting but, You're boring af.

by spawningmink » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:46 pm

@Amanda44
Our spirits will be never broken, right :D?
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Hourai_Chimes » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Teleskop wrote:
Hourai_Chimes wrote:I am going to start the timer of how long will it take before Polski or Dis will backstab the other. Starting now!

youre bad at politics if u think that wud happen

I saw that Uber something village was going to fail, I am bad at politics. (although to be fair, most people would have saw that coming)
You laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
Hourai_Chimes

Postby APXEOLOG » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Please accept my sincere apologies, i didn't even read it. I heard that you forced this thread badly, so i decided that you started it
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:33 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:

Please accept my sincere apologies, i didn't even read it. I heard that you forced this thread badly, so i decided that you started it

From what I know about Amanda, she tries to avoid stirring things up and rather have fun. In this incident, she was kind of forced into the spotlight.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby razfen » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:35 pm

I think at this point everyone would be happier if you'd just shut up, archeolog.
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Aceb wrote:
@Amanda44
Our spirits will be never broken, right :D?

:D ... I've missed you guys, hope your new world is going well. :)

APXEOLOG wrote:

Accepted, I think you should read through it, esp my comments, before you listen to what others are telling you. :)

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
From what I know about Amanda, she tries to avoid stirring things up and rather have fun. In this incident, she was kind of forced into the spotlight.

Spot on as usual Patch. :)
Koru wrote:
Amanda44

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot