DISgusting DIS dogs killing innocents!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: DISgusting DIS dogs killing innocents!

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:18 pm

jordancoles wrote:
Kaios wrote:
why would that even matter anyways lol they obviously know where she's at now that they killed her, jordancoles approved of this slaying!

A seemingly isolated and random event escalated by posting on the forums, with minimap included for anyone viewing
Just needless extra BS really and does nothing to help her stay neutral and playing in her aesthetic base

Didn't support :)

I obviously had no idea Frost was going to make this thread but it has nothing to do with me being neutral or not, not that I feel particularly neutral right this minute tbh!!! I've just had a pm from LG saying that basically I can't have my body or have it buried as I went to the enemy and gave them scents .....

As everyone can see from my pm to Frost, I had no idea the bearcape guy was from Dis, I thought he was a local, there are some big bases there as it's on a mountain, I also msg'd Jordan, who IS Dis, lol, but he was too far away and didn't have time at the time to come take a look.
This all happened yesterday, before the guy who turned up to kill me today.

When I stayed logged onto my body is when I realised that a place that size must be Dis, I'm fully aware that no-one can do anything about it and even say on the edit pic to Frost well 'that's that then'. I then msg'd both Jordan and LG to find out why and see if I could get my body back.

I find it amazing to be honest that LG can even call me out for giving scents to their enemy when the scents are from them murdering my char! Lol, you couldn't write this stuff! :lol:

Anyway, as I said to eveyone concerned, it's not my main char, it was just a little side project as I fell in love with the lake and wanted to make like a little fishermans base, I've inherited and will continue to try, though now it's been plastered all over the forum there is probably little point. :(

@ Frost ... thank you for coming to track the bearcape guy and for always having my back, I'm sorry it turned out to be Dis, who you would think would have something better to do on a mountain full of resource claims, but w/e .....
But ..... you really shouldn't have made this thread without asking me, you know I have friends in both camps and it does place me in an awkward position ... then again Dis did put themselves here by killing innocent looking spruce caps who are clearly just busy digging stone! :|

Some pretty pics to end with ... :D

That den is probably going to be occupied by wolves after tonight anyway ... :lol:
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Damn I'm so happy we got amanda, thats what you get for talking about pvp while being a peacefull hermit.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby spawningmink » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:21 pm

just proves how scummy DIS is....her guys murder an innocent sprucecap just for fun...even troll wouldnt go that low!
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Am I cool now?
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Zeler » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:24 pm

hehe gj to the killer :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Zeler

Postby jordancoles » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:24 pm

spawningmink wrote:just proves how scummy DIS is....her guys murder an innocent sprucecap just for fun...even troll wouldnt go that low!

Trollex is a loving husband and father of 4 (with a new little Trollex on the way soon God bless! :mrgreen: ) and I don't think that we should bring his name into this he's trying really hard ok
Last edited by jordancoles on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Kaios » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Damn I'm so happy we got amanda, thats what you get for talking about pvp while being a peacefull hermit.

tbh I am not sure how anyone wants to play with any of you guys, you're all douchebags. Then again that's prob why u find urself in a position like being betrayed in the first place and then crawling to the big faction to help pick ur sorry ass back up.

If you really wanted a challenge in this game you wouldn't join the biggest faction of robots and then go around killing newbs and hermits, you'd be in a faction fighting against them. But you're a pussy just like every other pussy that joins them because they "want to be in fights" lol it's fucking pathetic to even call these skirmishes where you so greatly outnumber everyone else a fight, it's a slaughter and nothing more.
Kaios

Postby spawningmink » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Kaios wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Damn I'm so happy we got amanda, thats what you get for talking about pvp while being a peacefull hermit.

tbh I am not sure how anyone wants to play with any of you guys, you're all douchebags. Then again that's prob why u find urself in a position like being betrayed in the first place and then crawling to the big faction to help pick ur sorry ass back up.

If you really wanted a challenge in this game you wouldn't join the biggest faction of robots and then go around killing newbs and hermits, you'd be in a faction fighting against them. But you're a pussy just like every other pussy that joins them because they "want to be in fights" lol it's fucking pathetic to even call these skirmishes where you so greatly outnumber everyone else a fight, it's a slaughter and nothing more.

noone really wants to play with him, for the end of last world and all the start of this world ozzy begged us to join AD, ozzys a kool kid outside the game but inside the game its like he cant control the autism and it just explodes into a fury of hate and crying
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby reebz » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Kaios wrote:

dang dude, 3 weeks into the new world and you're already the most bitter player of W10. how does it feel to be the reigning emotional champ of haven?
the car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
and a dark wind blows
reebz

Postby Kaios » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:29 pm

I'm passionate, I slap bitches on blind dates.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot