DISgusting DIS dogs killing innocents!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: DISgusting DIS dogs killing innocents!

Postby Aceb » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:41 pm

Amanda44 wrote:
Aceb wrote:
@Amanda44
Our spirits will be never broken, right :D?

:D ... I've missed you guys, hope your new world is going well. :)

Yes, it is alright but as You know, I will endlessly travel the land in search of You.
and well, running from gopniks stealing my logs while boat travel
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby borka » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:43 pm

jordancoles wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:Too many people use it as an excuse to quit playing until the next world.

I think that a problem with the game has always been that the daily tedium has people searching for excuses to stop playing

daily tediums + asshatteries ... btw. "excuses" is a funny word in that context ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby Kaios » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:58 pm

borka wrote:
jordancoles wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:Too many people use it as an excuse to quit playing until the next world.

I think that a problem with the game has always been that the daily tedium has people searching for excuses to stop playing

daily tediums + asshatteries ... btw. "excuses" is a funny word in that context ...

It is a funny word I don't really get his point at all, if anyone quits due to a death it's usually the most casual players as they aren't building up combat alts and stuff like that even though it's apparently the only way to play the game correctly if you ask certain people.
Kaios

Postby borka » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:58 am

Kaios wrote: even though it's apparently the only way to play the game correctly if you ask certain people.

ah yes ... certain ppl always know how others should do things correctly ... ;)

but hey ... it's ok ... we know ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbwQXVcbkU0
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby infectedking » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:54 am

Amanda44 wrote:I think our criteria for escaping noob status differs slightly tbh, you seem to be basing it on the fact that I don't take part in pvp, where as I personally think letting someone else provide you with everything you need to build up titan fighter chars and then running around killing spruce caps is far less of an achievement than anything I do each world in the game.

The noob status I base on isn't from a PVP perspective... more from the 3/4brickwalls of last world, nice cave :D
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:22 am

infectedking wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:I think our criteria for escaping noob status differs slightly tbh, you seem to be basing it on the fact that I don't take part in pvp, where as I personally think letting someone else provide you with everything you need to build up titan fighter chars and then running around killing spruce caps is far less of an achievement than anything I do each world in the game.

The noob status I base on isn't from a PVP perspective... more from the 3/4brickwalls of last world, nice cave :D

Lol, so the fact that the realm was enclosed in a brick wall and every village and cave I have ever had in legacy and that the cave in question was palisaded, claimed and walled on each level doesn't count for anything ... just one unfinished brickwall in my cave is enough to base noob status on ... :)

I took on too much last world with EC, the hermitage and the realm and didn't really have enough time, I figured my hermitage was the least important out of all 3 since it only involved me, so it suffered somewhat. I was ok with that. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby infectedking » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:26 am

Amanda44 wrote:
infectedking wrote:

Lol, so the fact that the realm was enclosed in a brick wall and every village and cave I have ever had in legacy and that the cave in question was palisaded, claimed and walled on each level doesn't count for anything ... just one unfinished brickwall in my cave is enough to base noob status on ... :)

I took on too much last world with EC, the hermitage and the realm and didn't really have enough time, I figured my hermitage was the least important out of all 3 since it only involved me, so it suffered somewhat. I was ok with that. :)

I still remember the whole:
Amanda: What do you think of my place?
Me: Doesn't look secure.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Previous

Return to The Moot