Murdered in the East

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murdered in the East

Postby TheRedHun1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:27 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:>IT'S NEK

Seems like it could fit the scope.
TheRedHun1

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:04 am

I wanna make an official statement that the original Koya's Adventure Diggers© (AD©) have no relations with Albanian Dance Floor Massacre, we do not approve of their activities and offer our sincere sympathy to anyone hurt by that group of players. Our guinea pigs strongly condemn any form of violence against civilians and have always acted as a force bringing justice on behalf of the victims of griefing.
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:09 am

Pan_w_okularach wrote:I wanna make an official statement that the original Koya's Adventure Diggers© (AD©) have no relations with Albanian Dance Floor Massacre, we do not approve of their activities and offer our sincere sympathy to anyone hurt by that group of players. Our guinea pigs strongly condemn any form of violence against civilians and have always acted as a force bringing justice on behalf of the victims of griefing.

god bless u brave adventure digger!!!!!!!!!!!!
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby TheRedHun1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:15 am

Pan_w_okularach wrote:I wanna make an official statement that the original Koya's Adventure Diggers© (AD©) have no relations with Albanian Dance Floor Massacre, we do not approve of their activities and offer our sincere sympathy to anyone hurt by that group of players. Our guinea pigs strongly condemn any form of violence against civilians and have always acted as a force bringing justice on behalf of the victims of griefing.

Amen sir, amen.
TheRedHun1

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:16 am

If i was to make a guess who these people are I'd say these are those R.I.P. scumbags hiding there from Ozzy. Evidence - it says "fags" on the island.
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby Teleskop » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:41 am

Pan_w_okularach wrote:If i was to make a guess who these people are I'd say these are those R.I.P. scumbags hiding there from Ozzy. Evidence - it says "fags" on the island.

Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:47 am

or that could actually be Nooby and friends, Albanian Dance Floor Massacre sounds like some shitty indie band that retard would listen to lmao
would also explain the desire to slander AD and Teleskop
definitely Nooby, that sleazy little cockbiter smh
Last edited by Pan_w_okularach on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby NaoWhut » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:00 am

Pan_w_okularach wrote:If i was to make a guess who these people are I'd say these are those R.I.P. scumbags hiding there from Ozzy. Evidence - it says "fags" on the island.

lol... I can tell you for sure it's not R.I.P.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:15 am

write a poem about it
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:21 am

Dis suck at this game
We have the Lord on our side
God bless the U.S