Murderers Located In The East - Call for Vengance

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murderers Located In The East - Call for Vengance

Postby Tsutla » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:53 am

Just a heads-up according the claim thef story. from the wiki:

Anyone who finds your bond can study it for 96 hours to take ownership of your claim, so it's advised to renew it as soon as possible.

Otherwise, there'd be scents. Did you manage to check the trespass scent visible on the island screenshot?
Tsutla

Postby LostJustice » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Tsutla wrote:Just a heads-up according the claim thef story. from the wiki:

Anyone who finds your bond can study it for 96 hours to take ownership of your claim, so it's advised to renew it as soon as possible.

Otherwise, there'd be scents. Did you manage to check the trespass scent visible on the island screenshot?

Yup, that's why I waited five days before posting this. It has been well over 96 hours and still the claim is Gretas.

Also that trespass scent belongs to a noob they had killed who was searching for their body. The scents I had was a murder scent that linked to their village.

Also they have 5 unaccounted days where the claim was obviously theirs and the murders were happening.
Last edited by LostJustice on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LostJustice

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Hello, :) , erm I have a question and also something that I find odd ...

Firstly ... I've already been told all about this and was shown the part of the chat log where the guy asks for me (well, we are assuming it's me ... ) so my question is ...
why when he asks do you reply 'oh god, you're teleskop'?
In what way am I or have I ever, been associated with teleskop?! :? :lol:

I just find that a really odd response, if it had been Frost, who is always calling me (and every other girl here, lol) 'his' girl I could understand it but not that long ago teleskop and I were not even on remotely good terms.
Just to be clear ... not saying it is Frost, ofc he knows where I am and what I'm doing, lol, just find it odd that teleskop would ask either and that you would glean it was teleskop from that. :?

And the odd thing, well other odd thing ... Teleskop asked me to join his village at the start of the world and in declining I also told him what my plans were for this world after the business of last world, so he knows what I'm doing and I don't see why he would ask a random group where I was .... :?

Anyway, idk who they are but I do find some bits of this whole episode strange. Hope you get it resolved though either way. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby pedorlee » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:25 pm

We should discard Spawningmilk because he clearly said that AD doesnt kill noobs.
pedorlee

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Yeah, I'd be surprised if it was Frost tbh and could well be teleskop, I just find the questions and responses all a bit odd ... it just doesn't make much sense from either side. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Amanda44

Postby LostJustice » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Yeah, I'd be surprised if it was Frost tbh and could well be teleskop, I just find the questions and responses all a bit odd ... it just doesn't make much sense from either side. :)

I see what you mean. That chat was not in regards anyone but just for amusement and should be disregarded. Also note I said "claimed to be" not "is" teleskop. I even doubt that it is him but then again it probably could be. I do not know this. Here is a time line that I guess that proves that is them though.

Days Ago - Event
11 days - Fags island was made.
10 days - Fags island was fully claimed by pclaim.
9 days - First murder happened. Fags island is now claimed by v idol.
8 days - several more murders happened in the area and picked up a few of the murder scents with one leading to NWA and rest to FAGS island.
7 days - Last known murder had happened.
6 days - A murder Perp was killed by a group of trackers/village owner claimed this was the day the claim was stolen and gave location of attack as same place perp was killed.
5 days - Talked to village owner, claimed he built fag island meaning he owned it through days 11-6. Confirmed Greta who owns the pclaim lives with them and I saw HF of her presence there. Claimed pclaim was stolen.
Today - Posted this topic, checked the pclaim. Pclaim is still Greta's and under NWA's control with trolls/murderers still spawning from FAGS island. Been 6 days or 144 hours since pclaim was reported to be stolen.

So if scents, claim ownership, and this timeline is not enough evidence for you then I find it very hard to convince you. Note the scents I had used were murder scents pointing to their village and not just tresspassing scents.
LostJustice

Postby pedorlee » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Yeah, I'd be surprised if it was Frost tbh and could well be teleskop, I just find the questions and responses all a bit odd ... it just doesn't make much sense from either side. :)

Whoever is behind that wants to have fun killing in the shadows or try to know the reach of the armies present there.
Their real name its the last thing that matters.

So I recommend to whoever lives there to wait and keep sending nidbanes, sooner or later they will beat the dust.
At the end the only ones suffering are sprucecaps and hermits and raiders are gaining nothing but forum attentionwhorism.

pedorlee

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:08 pm

@ LostJustice

Yes, but you still haven't answered my question ... why when they did ask for me, why did you then say 'oh god, you're teleskop'?
Like why would you think if someone asks for me that would make them most likely to be teleskop?

Idk, it just doesn't seem to make sense them asking for me ... why would they (anyone) think I was with you to start with? ... and why would you assume that makes them teleskop ... just seems a bit engineered if I'm honest, like Nao, not saying it's not true, just doesn't make any sense. :)

I genuinely have no idea who they are and could be anyone, not trying to defend teleskop, just questioning your responses and reasoning really. :)
Koru wrote:
Amanda44

Postby Thaydi » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Good to note that nor that Fag island or NWA possibly is their main village, seen as they had spare rock crystals to build a Charterstone at that useless island.
World 10 - Founder and Duke of the Duchy of Rattenschloß
World 9 - Founder of Meadhaus County
Thaydi

Postby pedorlee » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:26 pm

Amanda44 wrote:@ LostJustice

Yes, but you still haven't answered my question ... why when they did ask for me, why did you then say 'oh god, you're teleskop'?
Like why would you think if someone asks for me that would make them most likely to be teleskop?

Idk, it just doesn't seem to make sense them asking for me ... why would they (anyone) think I was with you to start with? ... and why would you assume that makes them teleskop ... just seems a bit engineered if I'm honest, like Nao, not saying it's not true, just doesn't make any sense. :)

I genuinely have no idea who they are and could be anyone, not trying to defend teleskop, just questioning your responses and reasoning really. :)

Them talking about you and you relation with teleskop reduces the scope of who is behind it.
I think that naowhut talking in this thread means something.

My bet, and i dont care who is behind, is former AINRAN guys like him. They dont want to be fighting dummies of any faction anymore, so theyve joined DIS after 2 worlds and this way they can enjoy doing the only thing they seem capable of, wich is killing sprucecaps.

Just my personal opinion xD

pedorlee

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot