Murderers Located In The East - Call for Vengance

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murderers Located In The East - Call for Vengance

Postby Ysh » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:44 pm

Saizouno wrote:Why make a drama out of "who could it possible be"?
Why not just slaughter the murderer who left the scents and raze the place to the ground?
Doesnt matter who it is or whos alts it is... Dead is dead.... a destroyed place is no threat.
So drop an exterminatus on it and close the case

Same reason gangster is given bargain to rat out superior to police. It is most effective to attack problem at source.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby pedorlee » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Saizouno wrote:Why make a drama out of "who could it possible be"?
Why not just slaughter the murderer who left the scents and raze the place to the ground?
Doesnt matter who it is or whos alts it is... Dead is dead.... a destroyed place is no threat.
So drop an exterminatus on it and close the case

Not so easy bro.

If they belong to a faction they might be using alts or maybr main fighters. If they get killed they will get those scents and know where the factions of the area are. They have advantadge right now by ataking from the shadows.

If i were a defender of the area I would defenetely build a pallisade in the area and then kills thos fags.
Thats the way to act there. :)
pedorlee

Postby NaoWhut » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:05 pm

I mean... It could be i guess, but me and
my village mates never even told me that
it was =o

Also Ainran : dis? what? Could you explain
that a little further for me? Did i miss some
sort of alliance deal that could have given
me good stats for once?

Edit:
After re-reading the thread i found that OP
initially said that the island was linked to
the village by CR's, missed that the first go
round at 3am. My bad xD
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Saizouno » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:19 pm

pedorlee wrote:Not so easy bro.

If they belong to a faction they might be using alts or maybr main fighters. If they get killed they will get those scents and know where the factions of the area are. They have advantadge right now by ataking from the shadows.

If i were a defender of the area I would defenetely build a pallisade in the area and then kills thos fags.
Thats the way to act there. :)

Well to be honest... if its a mayor faction that is fucking everything up there then the people living there are already pretty much fucked as said mayor faction probably already scoutet around the area to get their prey with their alts (if its a mayor faction) so they probably dont need any scents to decide on a target.

If not well you lett a few asshats roam around terrorize everyone in the area beceause you fear of retelations.
So why not stop 1 threat at a time so you can prepare for the next threat to come a bit safer and easier?
Well you also can let them be for the time beeing and hope that you grow in strenght faster them then who mostly get their stuff from roaming around and killing while others need to build, work and so on.
If a threat arises you should exterminate it before it grows out of hand.
Saizouno

Postby Saizouno » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Ysh wrote:Same reason gangster is given bargain to rat out superior to police. It is most effective to attack problem at source.

but for that you would need to catch them first or have a way to get them in the first place.
Its not like they have anything that they could do at the moment to force these bandits to rat out anyone else.
All i see here a speculations and a very very soft aproach on all the murdering and so on.

Normaly i would agree with you that that approach would be smarter... but only if you can gain anything out of it.
If not end the threat concentrate on more important stuff
Saizouno

Postby seisorith » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:18 pm

Woo. Bloodshed in the NE. And to think that I experience total peace in that area. Later I will know if I chose the wrong direction to venture into (if/when it is my turn to die to these guys or anyone else). ;)
wolf1000wolf wrote:There are Chinese ppl playing this game!?!?!
seisorith

Postby Ysh » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:13 pm

seisorith wrote:Woo. Bloodshed in the NE. And to think that I experience total peace in that area. Later I will know if I chose the wrong direction to venture into (if/when it is my turn to die to these guys or anyone else). ;)

So you are saying you are killer?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby seisorith » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:18 pm

Ysh wrote:
seisorith wrote:Woo. Bloodshed in the NE. And to think that I experience total peace in that area. Later I will know if I chose the wrong direction to venture into (if/when it is my turn to die to these guys or anyone else). ;)

No. What I am saying is that I live somewhat close to the killer... killers, rather. And I haven't even seen any sign of them. I just read up on all of it today, so I'm informed on the basis of it.
seisorith

Postby Ysh » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:20 pm

seisorith wrote:
Ysh wrote:

No. What I am saying is that I live somewhat close to the killer... killers, rather. And I haven't even seen any sign of them.

I think that if I walk into room and all the men in this room are dead except one man, I am thinking this living man is killer.

Ysh

Postby seisorith » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:30 pm

Ysh wrote:I think that if I walk into room and all the men in this room are dead except one man, I am thinking this living man is killer.

I am like the little mouse living below the porch of a house of several rooms, and that killer you are suspecting me of being is likely hiding between the walls of those two rooms. Me and him are not aware of eachother. But I now know his island's location (because you guys posted it) and I never had intentions of wandering back there, and will now do good to intentionally stay away from there.
seisorith

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot