Murderers Located In The East - Call for Vengance

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murderers Located In The East - Call for Vengance

Postby LostJustice » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:19 am

I would like to note I highly doubt this is DiS doings. As much as DiS is hated in recent months, the layout and the way the town is run looks too shambly to be a DiS set up or any large faction. Not to mention they leave gates open on random occasions that allowed me to flat out walk in with visitor's buff to gain all this information. And I do believe DiS is more concerned with destroying AP and other similar factions rather than hunting spruce caps in the northeast.

And big factions already pretty much know the location of others so scent luring seems a bit pointless in this regards. These people at NWA look like a group who just happened to rush combat stats and harass people in the NE. Again, pointing fingers doesn't help much here to be honest.
LostJustice

Postby LostJustice » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:46 am

Updating this post. The perps at FAGS island has now built a charter stone on their island linking it probably to their main village. New dead bodies in the island area so they are still murdering people in the area.
LostJustice

Postby spawningmink » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:07 am

LostJustice wrote:And I do believe DiS is more concerned with destroying AP and other similar factions rather than hunting spruce caps in the northeast.

man u have never been so wrong lol
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby LostJustice » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:16 am

spawningmink wrote:
LostJustice wrote:And I do believe DiS is more concerned with destroying AP and other similar factions rather than hunting spruce caps in the northeast.

man u have never been so wrong lol

Not sure. You might be right I guess.
LostJustice

Postby pedorlee » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:24 am

LostJustice wrote:Updating this post. The perps at FAGS island has now built a charter stone on their island linking it probably to their main village. New dead bodies in the island area so they are still murdering people in the area.

Why are those fags so important?
They must be really enjoying reading updates like that...
pedorlee

Postby LostJustice » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:35 pm

pedorlee wrote:
LostJustice wrote:Updating this post. The perps at FAGS island has now built a charter stone on their island linking it probably to their main village. New dead bodies in the island area so they are still murdering people in the area.

Why are those fags so important?
They must be really enjoying reading updates like that...

Because it is to alert other people in the area who are active on forums and also to provide updates for anyone who is currently trying to or wanting to remove the problem from the area.
LostJustice

Postby Kangar » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:37 pm

Fags just killed another 4 inocent victims. Such nice and polite people they are.
Attachments
i48^cimgpsh_orig7.png
i48^cimgpsh_orig7.png (239.22 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
Kangar

Postby LostJustice » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Kangar wrote:Fags just killed another 4 inocent victims. Such nice and polite people they are.

This problem is persisting. :/
LostJustice

Postby Iva » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:23 pm

The most mysterious thing in this somehow pvp oriented game it is the fact that famous fighters and pvp lovers not respond on such fully legit targets (which by their actions publicly claiming themselves as a strong, competitive, confident and ready to fight opponent for anyone). Why? Because targets are anonimous? Isn't it an indulgence for a possible friendly fire or other unacceptable kills and the promise of pure fair play for fun?
Iva

Postby Zeler » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Because that's just a vault
Zeler

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot