The filthiest betrayal imaginable - Ozzy and Zeler the worst

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The filthiest betrayal imaginable - Ozzy and Zeler the w

Postby jordancoles » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:47 am

Don't share account info

Didn't read :idea:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby spawningmink » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:40 am

hehe hehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:14 am

HEY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I WAS AGAINST THAT AND I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL THE POOR GUY BUT I GOT CONVINCED I'M SORRY

And I guess its a good idea to say that the guy we killed was actually odditown warrior and he was on fights with them so he was our enemy. And that Teleskop is bashing on DIS on forums 24/7.

And that I didn't party anyone cus we had our own party and I only checked if the guy is in the village on teleskops character and logged out instantly, we even left some theft scents while carrying out the body cus we didn't have any party with any of the villagers.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:24 am

i dont think he was ever on fights with us hes a pal tho
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Bowshot125 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:36 am

Ozzy123 wrote:HEY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I WAS AGAINST THAT AND I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL THE POOR GUY BUT I GOT CONVINCED I'M SORRY

And I guess its a good idea to say that the guy we killed was actually odditown warrior and he was on fights with them so he was our enemy. And that Teleskop is bashing on DIS on forums 24/7.

And that I didn't party anyone cus we had our own party and I only checked if the guy is in the village on teleskops character and logged out instantly, we even left some theft scents while carrying out the body cus we didn't have any party with any of the villagers.

The fact you obeyed an order to log into Teleskops account and kill his friend is truely disgusting, abusing trust like that over a fucking game is ridiculous, you should be ashamed of what you did to a friend.
Bowshot125

Postby spawningmink » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:40 am

who uses given accounts to kill people.....such scum
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby lacucaracha » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:46 am

Ozzy123 wrote:HEY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I WAS AGAINST THAT AND I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL THE POOR GUY BUT I GOT CONVINCED I'M SORRY

Only tho you werent on the village so you couldnt have aggroed me unless you were on party, and specially u couldnt have stole the body with visitors debuff? :?: :roll:

And i think the point here isnt about me being an enemy or not, its about how you would do anything to just kill someone even if that means betraying one of your friends who liked and admired you the most, and ruined his only chance of joining a village and enjoying the game
lacucaracha

Postby Onep » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:12 am

SMH typical dis dogs
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby LostJustice » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:29 am

Tbh Ozzy that was a really low blow. Like there's a point where you are a PvP God and then there's a point to where your just a complete ass hole.
LostJustice

Postby Hourai_Chimes » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:43 am

Ozzy123 wrote:

!!facepalm!!
You laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
Hourai_Chimes

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot