The filthiest betrayal imaginable - Ozzy and Zeler the worst

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The filthiest betrayal imaginable - Ozzy and Zeler the w

Postby pedorlee » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:11 am

Friendship is magic.
pedorlee

Postby shadowchris » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:14 am

Let's not act like teleskop is all colors and rainbows here. There's obviously some red flags in this situation
1. He's friends with wizards and Polska. You can't have both either side will turn on you eventually because of this

2. He's living with a wizard while also account sharing with a member of Polska . That's a red flag here and is just setting up for the inevitable.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Saizouno » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:27 am

pedorlee wrote:Friendship is magic.

and magic is heresy!
Saizouno

Postby lacucaracha » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:31 am

shadowchris wrote:Let's not act like teleskop is all colors and rainbows here. There's obviously some red flags in this situation
1. He's friends with Hedgehogs and Polska. You can't have both either side will turn on you eventually because of this

2. He's living with a hedgehog while also account sharing with a member of Polska . That's a red flag here and is just setting up for the inevitable.

Teleskop isnt friends with Hedgehogs, 90% of them want to kill him. I'm friends with Hedgehogs and teleskop is friends with me. Besides he is basically only friend with poslka outside game, cause ingame they didnt give half a shit about him.
But yes, it is a bit weird situation polska crev having his password, i didnt know that, if i did i would be more careful, obviously. And he thought that ozzy wouldnt betray him like that.
Idk what is jorbtar's opinion on this, but account-backstabbing shouldnt be allowed, that is at least the second time polska logs into someones else account to backstab, only in this world. Heh.
lacucaracha

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:36 am

lacucaracha wrote:Idk what is jorbtar's opinion on this, but account-backstabbing shouldnt be allowed, that is at least the second time polska logs into someones else account to backstab, only in this world. Heh.

Jorbtar did state that account issues like this isn't in their jurisdiction because of the account holder's willingness to allow someone other than themselves to access it. In other words, if you let someone use your account, your are responsible for what happens.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby lacucaracha » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:41 am

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
lacucaracha wrote:Idk what is jorbtar's opinion on this, but account-backstabbing shouldnt be allowed, that is at least the second time polska logs into someones else account to backstab, only in this world. Heh.

Jorbtar did state that account issues like this isn't in their jurisdiction because of the account holder's willingness to allow someone other than themselves to access it. In other words, if you let someone use your account, your are responsible for what happens.

What if i lie to jorbtar and say that the person didnt have my password and somehow hacked me?
lacucaracha

Postby pedorlee » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:43 am

Saizouno wrote:

and magic is heresy!

Guys dont share accounts...
pedorlee

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 am

I cannot speak for them but they may have logs on what location was logged in when.

Saizouno wrote:

and magic is heresy!

Someone once told me that friendship is magic. That's ridiculous. You can't turn people into frogs with friendship.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby razfen » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:57 am

wew ozzy what a dick move
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby MrGemini » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 am

Dont share your acc to ppl you dont trust.
Another sad day in Haven.

RIP
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

jorb wrote:Given your obvious merits I'm not convinced that that's a loss, but... you would be more helpful if you stated what it is you dislike about this, and why. I can't do much with "QQstopkillinggaembye".
MrGemini

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot