The filthiest betrayal imaginable - Ozzy and Zeler the worst

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The filthiest betrayal imaginable - Ozzy and Zeler the w

Postby josemojicamarins » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 am

Play with Lucas since always. Welcome to Favela da Rocinha Teleskop, pass the password of your warrior to me, sometimes I want to kill Lucas too.

I needed to see 30 seconds of an ozzy video to see that he was a little retarded, how do you pass the password to such a person?

I do not leave the village I do not know anybody, just an Odditown staff, at most I say hi or bye to them, Lucas leaves the village and involves half of the server in a tragic adventure.

And Teleskop does not forget to give me the password :D
josemojicamarins

Postby shadowchris » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:34 am

im pretty sure jorb/Loftar pretty much made their policy clear back with the Rage/Elgato incident(although he rezzed Rage's character) what goes down with you and whoever you share your account with is between yourselves.

Regardless there really shouldn't be a rule against this. It's on you to make sure you aren't sharing an account with people that won't do reckless shit with it (even within your own plot /village). And when they do something stupid, it's your fault
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby julian12it » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:51 am

Starting a gofund me for lucas. Poor guy was killed dishonorabley.
julian12it

Postby berthedin » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Such a gay move! Shame on you Ozzy, why did you do that to our friend teleskopek..
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby Sollar » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:17 pm

It had everything - account stealing, backstabing, retaliation, betrayal, double betrayal, you name it. Can't top that worlds to come ...

Also don't ever trust Zeler and Ozzy. They once killed eachother for some carrot cakes.
Sollar

Postby HasseKebab » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 pm

God... so much backstabbing. This game is turning into Salem politics smh
HasseKebab

Postby Teleskop » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
And I guess its a good idea to say that the guy we killed was actually odditown warrior and he was on fights with them so he was our enemy. And that Teleskop is bashing on DIS on forums 24/7.

And that I didn't party anyone cus we had our own party and I only checked if the guy is in the village on teleskops character and logged out instantly, we even left some theft scents while carrying out the body cus we didn't have any party with any of the villagers.

Wow what a nice excuse to betray one of your loveliest friends - funny that you offered me a spot in dis after the accident even tho im bashing it 24/7?????

You were obviously sorry but you still wont admit it smh just apologize??

Also theres no theft scent anywhere,i checked - you had to party my warrior. He was still logged off in the timber house in separate pali section where i left him .

Thats what you have become - a traitor,kinslayer and a liar,you're a perfect matching for DIS.
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Kaios » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:09 pm

shadowchris wrote:Let's not act like teleskop is all colors and rainbows here. There's obviously some red flags in this situation
1. He's friends with wizards and Polska. You can't have both either side will turn on you eventually because of this

2. He's living with a wizard while also account sharing with a member of Polska . That's a red flag here and is just setting up for the inevitable.

Has shadowchris ever not been a filthy dis-sucker.

Yes, that's a play on words.
Kaios

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:24 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:not too surprising ehheehee

also teleskop is not friends with us so thats not an excuse
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Aceb » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Somehow I knew if I was going to trust anyone from polska, it would be faster teleskop than ozzy.

Sad story. Friendship broken. Or was it even there?
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot