The filthiest betrayal imaginable - Ozzy and Zeler the worst

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The filthiest betrayal imaginable - Ozzy and Zeler the w

Postby Badich » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:13 pm

In Dis we have a good tradition: if you got account access you should kill everyone and then drown yourself. But still, good job!
London is the capital of Great Britain
Badich

Postby shadowchris » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:56 pm

Kaios wrote:
shadowchris wrote:Let's not act like teleskop is all colors and rainbows here. There's obviously some red flags in this situation
1. He's friends with wizards and Polska. You can't have both either side will turn on you eventually because of this

2. He's living with a wizard while also account sharing with a member of Polska . That's a red flag here and is just setting up for the inevitable.

Has shadowchris ever not been a filthy dis-sucker.

Yes, that's a play on words.

Of course your childlike brain can't process logic so you decide to talk shit lmao. The barking chihuahua needs a muzzle
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:58 pm

How is aggroing a guy from enemy faction trough an openned gate and then killing him backstabbing? Teleskop wasn't allied to us. He was our friend, but he wasn't allied to us at all. I could say that Troll or Hans are my friends aswell becouse I like both of them but I would kill them anyways. I DIDNT USE TELESKOPS CHAR TO KILL THE GUY the only "SCUMMY" thing about the whole thing was that we got to know the guy is in teleskops village and we used that fact. I think that being on a teamspeak of your enemies and saying stuff like "hey tele, im at your village open up " isn't too smart.

Teleskop wrote:
Also theres no theft scent anywhere,i checked - you had to party my warrior. He was still logged off in the timber house in separate pali section where i left him ..

That's not true, I logged on the char and ran up to these 2 guys sparring, they went in front of the gate so I told Zeler and Ancie to port in and they aggroed him, chased him around the village for a bit and then killed him. Zeler couldn't carry out the body cus of visitor, so we went out and lifted the body from the other side leaving theft.

From Polish :

me : "why are you lying about party and that there are no scents?"
teleskop: "idk why didn't that moron evict you!!"

I agree that the entire thing was a bit scummy, but it wasn't a backstab or anything, we just killed an enemy in our friends village
Last edited by Ozzy123 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Kaios » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:58 pm

shadowchris wrote:Of course your childlike brain can't process logic so you decide to talk shit lmao. The barking chihuahua needs a muzzle

what r u talking about, go back to mineville scrub
Kaios

Postby Teleskop » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:How is aggroing a guy from enemy faction trough an openned gate and then killing him backstabbing? Teleskop wasn't allied to us. He was our friend, but he wasn't allied to us at all. I could say that Troll or Hans are my friends aswell becouse I like both of them but I would kill them anyways. I DIDNT USE TELESKOPS CHAR TO KILL THE GUY the only "SCUMMY" thing about the whole thing was that we got to know the guy is in teleskops village and we used that fact. I think that being on a teamspeak of your enemies and saying stuff like "hey tele, im at your village open up " isn't too smart.

Teleskop wrote:
Also theres no theft scent anywhere,i checked - you had to party my warrior. He was still logged off in the timber house in separate pali section where i left him ..

That's not true, I logged on the char and ran up to these 2 guys sparring, they went in front of the gate so I told Zeler and Ancie to port in and they aggroed him, chased him around the village for a bit and then killed him. Zeler couldn't carry out the body cus of visitor, so we went out and lifted the body from the other side leaving theft.

From Polish :

me : "why are you lying about party and that there are no scents?"
teleskop: "idk why didn't that moron evict you!!"

I agree that the entire thing was a bit scummy, but it wasn't a backstab or anything, we just killed an enemy in our friends village

How is the way you killed him any important,well you even try to blame me for everything right now lol arent you ashamed

You knew there is 0 politics involved in what i was doing with Lucas,we were just friends and u knew what im going to feel when you kill him and you still did it,you even said you dont care about me later on teamspeak

You even said like 5 minutes before all that that you would hurt my friend and then im gone for few minutes to spread mustard on my sandwiches and you do that with a warrior i gave you passwords for like 24 hours earlier

You could at least admit to what you done instead of lying further and blackmailing me to say that all i wrote was a lie LOL

you became so filthy i dont even know how to describe that,i hate you
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby pedorlee » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:41 pm

What have we learned today?

If you play with fire you end up burned.

Choose your friends wisely mes amis, even more in a game where death is permanent and backstabing is way easier than siege.

pedorlee

Postby dafels » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:39 pm

i love these backstab threads
dafels

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Backstabbing trash kills backstabbing trash by logging onto a backstabbing trash's character.

What a time to be alive.

Lucas and Tele had it coming, and Ozzy has a history of gay kills so you have to be actually retarded to give him your account.

Nothing to see here!
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Teleskop » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:58 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:Backstabbing trash kills backstabbing trash by logging onto a backstabbing trash's character.

What a time to be alive.

Lucas and Tele had it coming, and Ozzy has a history of gay kills so you have to be actually retarded to give him your account.

Nothing to see here!

stop hating me???
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:01 am

Teleskop wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:Backstabbing trash kills backstabbing trash by logging onto a backstabbing trash's character.

What a time to be alive.

Nothing to see here!

stop hating me???

I don't hate you, bud! I'm just saying the truth
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot