Zone 1 Act 1: Adventure Digger Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Zone 1 Act 1: Adventure Digger Zone

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:27 am

Bidya

Willy had been running through the Sandopolis Zone for 3 days at Sonic speed. The horrors he faced were unspeakable, but the rewards he got were incredible, which you can get for incredible deals. It was a tough assignment, but he was willing to lay down his life and more for the Hedgehog Fighting Force. But all he could think of after a long expedition, was a hot chili-dog.

He sat down at his desk, but before he could even take a bite of his chili-dog a folder was slapped down on his table. Ziggy the Hedgehog stated matter of factly, “we got another assignment for you, Billy.” Willy stammered out a hasty “b-but I just finished my last on-” which was quickly interrupted by Ziggy. “There’s no time, all our other agents aren’t fast enough for this assignment.” Willy was about to take a bite of his chili-dog, but the dog was slapped out of his hand by Ziggy.

Willy sighed, grabbed the folder, and with his head hung low, headed out. He handed the folder to his partner, Bunsey the Hedgehog, and told him to read it. Bunsey scanned it as they walked down the corridor. When he was finished he exclaimed, “Wow, I never knew there was an underground base in the Adventure Digger Zone!” Willy nodded solemnly, as if he knew. In reality he didn’t actually read the folder because he didn’t know how to read. With that they took the dash panel to the Adventure Digger Zone.

They approached the walls of the underground fortress. The walls seemed impregnable, with the finest of defences. But Willy and Bunsey were among the fastest of the hedgehogs. They took a step back, and immediately bolted forward. They went so fast not only did they scale up the walls, but obliterated the walls with their sheer speed. They quickly set to work.

But as they worked their speedy hands, an enemy popped up to inspect the area. As soon as he saw the carnage, Willy had already ran up to him and knocked him on the ground. His death passed swiftly.

However, this was only the minion. A loud, deafening ogre-like roar was heard echoing through the fortress. A great, lumbering green ogre ran rampant through the fortress. The creature reeked of brimstone and sweat skin. It was clearly an invention of Dr. Goobotnik. The boss battle had begun. Willy and Bunsey picked the troll’s defense to nothing at sonic speed and sliced it in half.

Willy the hedgehog packed the last of the rings and took a deep breath. He high-fived his pal Bunsey and they ran back to the Hedgehog Fighting Force Headquarters at super-sonic speed. Willy went through the office, passing by Onep taking pictures of Gary, and Rawrz bathing in salt, until he found his desk. He sat down, reclined in his chair, and ate his chili-dog in one bite.

Bidya
Last edited by DDDsDD999 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DDDsDD999

Re: Zone 1 Act 1: Adventure Digger Zone

Postby Onep » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 am

Quality/10
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby razfen » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:34 am

10/10 wouldn't read again
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby julian12it » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am

Willy saves the day!!

If you want to be fast like us, hit us up!
http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=53938
Last edited by julian12it on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
julian12it

Postby spawningmink » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:41 am

ok im dead
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby pedorlee » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:15 am

Cool story but as allways the reader needs to imagine 2 much.
Can you confirm who is your enemy?
How did you managed to place those catapults and nobody broke them?
Nice army btw.
pedorlee

Postby stya » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:35 am

pedorlee wrote:Can you confirm who is your enemy?

- in the title I guess :)
stya

Postby pedorlee » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:46 am

stya wrote:
pedorlee wrote:Can you confirm who is your enemy?

- in the title I guess :)

It is, but now is when AD members come and say that nobody has died, that wasnt their base etc.
And if its AD, and I know the exact number of members they have, how did you managed to do this without them coming and breaking the siege machines?
pedorlee

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:36 pm

ok im dead
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Next

Return to The Moot