mountain death

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: mountain death

Postby Avu » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:22 am

MrGemini wrote:
Avu wrote:Why is it a mistake if it's Emerald or Amanda but if it's a random noob or hermit it's suddenly perfectly all right? Do these would be half raider half white knights realize how trully pathetic they are?

Because a lot of dat random noobz will raise a sword one day and kill other peaceful random noobz.

Maybe some but most will quit instead.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:28 am

Hey Em, glad you got it sorted ... mountains! :roll: :)

I wasn't going to comment on the rest, Ysh and Ven have given accurate responses, thank you, along with Em ofc and after six years it honestly becomes tiresome, lol, but, I did just want to add that lots of people get a 'pass' for being friends and there are also plenty of hermit types that go through each world being left alone as they are no threat and not worth the effort, or have made the effort to talk to players who come around and form some line of communication. I know this because I speak to quite a few of them and it is also what I do. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Eemerald » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:44 am

NaoWhut wrote:
Eemerald wrote:
NaoWhut wrote:I LOVE YOU EMERALD

<3 you need to come visit me!

Where you at!?

kin me and i'll let you know
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Eemerald » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:46 am

Amanda44 wrote:Hey Em, glad you got it sorted ... mountains! :roll: :)

I wasn't going to comment on the rest, Ysh and Ven have given accurate responses, thank you, along with Em ofc and after six years it honestly becomes tiresome, lol, but, I did just want to add that lots of people get a 'pass' for being friends and there are also plenty of hermit types that go through each world being left alone as they are no threat and not worth the effort, or have made the effort to talk to players who come around and form some line of communication. I know this because I speak to quite a few of them and it is also what I do. :)

it's same old, same old. Ive known many women in this game who are just targeted constantly because of their play style or towns they are in, so not sure what gender has to do with it each time we're killed. Eitherway, im getting back on track....she says as she's sat outside on her char and writing this :D
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby NaoWhut » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Eemerald wrote:
NaoWhut wrote:
Eemerald wrote:<3 you need to come visit me!

Where you at!?

kin me and i'll let you know

Oh man, you'll never guess my HS, what's yours?
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Eemerald » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:06 am

mine is really hard....

hs: emerald
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby staz » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:01 am

Eemerald wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:Hey Em, glad you got it sorted ... mountains! :roll: :)

it's same old, same old. Ive known many women in this game who are just targeted constantly because of their play style or towns they are in, so not sure what gender has to do with it each time we're killed. Eitherway, im getting back on track....she says as she's sat outside on her char and writing this :D

LOL Yep, we get targetted a lot. Hi Em, Hi Amanda (namesake) have missed talking to you both. <3 Will chat soon.
staz

Previous

Return to The Moot