mountain death

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: mountain death

Postby Avu » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:40 pm

Ysh wrote:
Avu wrote:Why is it a mistake if it's Emerald or Amanda but if it's a random noob or hermit it's suddenly perfectly all right? Do these would be half raider half white knights realize how trully pathetic they are?

These people are somewhat well known on forum. I think it is coincidence that these are women. If some ''high profiles'' pacifist get killed, these men call it ''mistake.'' Presumably because it is known that such killing may be unpopular. I do not know if these men actual think it was mistake. It is like the man who say he is sorry, but continue to do the action is he sorry for any way.

Name one guy pacifist that gets a pass.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Ysh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:47 pm

Avu wrote:
Ysh wrote:
Avu wrote:Why is it a mistake if it's Emerald or Amanda but if it's a random noob or hermit it's suddenly perfectly all right? Do these would be half raider half white knights realize how trully pathetic they are?

These people are somewhat well known on forum. I think it is coincidence that these are women. If some ''high profiles'' pacifist get killed, these men call it ''mistake.'' Presumably because it is known that such killing may be unpopular. I do not know if these men actual think it was mistake. It is like the man who say he is sorry, but continue to do the action is he sorry for any way.

Name one guy pacifist that gets a pass.

I do not know of any guy pacifist.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby ven » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:28 pm

Utilitarianism and intrinsic virtue. Emerald and Amanda have a history of helping more people in average than the regular noob. Killing them damages the global pool of helpfulness and decreases the overall enjoyability of the game more than killing random hermits. They also honor their deals and keep their word, and have no interest in pvp'ing competitively. Trust is more valuable than anything in this game and it'd be stupid to reject something like that.

Seriously though, it's probably because they're friends with everyone and killing friends is a mistake.
Venator
ven

Postby Eemerald » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:38 pm

tbh an apology isn't my concern, its nice to get, but I just want my body buried. whether it's white knighting or not, I couldn't care less. I show a lot of respect for people in general, even those who may have attacked me and others in my towns previously, I don't think it's entirely terrible that having built that type of reputation up, that people would perhaps show a similar kind of respect back. and that goes for Amanda too.

Ive known male players who've been killed accidently and have been supported by the people who killed them. Borka I recall got killed by Ainran a few worlds back, and received similar treatment. And previously when we've been attacked I don't bother posting it, because the drama isn't necessary and generally we figure out who it is quickly and easily and it's resolved, but I'm not familiar with this particular group. Otherwise i could have posted, cords, map or where i was killed and their village where they took my body for people to identify.
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Eemerald » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:39 pm

ven wrote:

Utilitarianism and intrinsic virtue. Emerald and Amanda have a history of helping more people in average than the regular noob. Killing them damages the global pool of helpfulness and decreases the overall enjoyability of the game more than killing random hermits. They also honor their deals and keep their word, and have no interest in pvp'ing competitively. Trust is more valuable than anything in this game and it'd be stupid to reject something like that.

Seriously though, it's probably because they're friends with everyone and killing friends is a mistake.

thanks Ven:) be careful or you might be a white knight too
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby ven » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:05 pm

Don't care. Besides, last world I dressed literally in all white so I guess that's kinda true.
Venator
ven

Postby NaoWhut » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:07 pm

I LOVE YOU EMERALD
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby piopepik » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Don't worry tommorow we will bury you :)

P.S. Not the best idea traveling with a boat above your head through the mountains
piopepik

Postby shubla » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:51 pm

piopepik wrote:Don't worry tommorow we will bury you :)

You indeed know how to comfort people.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby RedKGB » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Ysh wrote:I do not know of any guy pacifist.

Me here, pacifist, of course I am not popular, lol.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot