I knew him, Horatio

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I knew him, Horatio

Postby TheMap » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:27 pm

RIP may your soul be genderless
TheMap

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:14 pm

I found you lying naked on a beach, sunstroke can be fatal ... :(

I buried you on top of the cliff looking out over the sea, unfortunately your head was missing, probably eaten by walruses .. R.I.P
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby AntiBlitz » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:35 am

More put to rest,

Tobias Wolff, laid to rest body and skull

Loki, laid to rest body only

The Broholm Three, I found you three in the dungeons of a decrepit town north of me. They were a closed community and never spoke to me. Now we know of their nefarious doings.

Bom Tirilim, Body only

Treecutte, whose body had been nearly destroyed, Body only

Ruhm, Body only
AntiBlitz

Postby Tanchist » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Rayehearth97, found near my place floating inside a Wagon's inventory on a raft, far from shores, with nobody around. I did not found your head and I do not know what happened to you and why you got in that wagon, like a tree trunk. I took your headless remains and now your body rests in the basement of a Great Hall, where I hope my bones will be put to rest too when my time will come. May your soul reincarnate and roam free in the realm of H&H. I wish your next life will be a happy one.
Wastelands. Ruins everywhere from proud civilizations, with today's survivors scavenging whatever they can carry even if they can't even use it. Eating rats cooked alive is OK for everyone. Walking around naked is natural, since very few have time to waste in getting a rag to cover their deep wounds. And the game is only Alpha.
Tanchist

Postby blank » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:14 am

Not sure who you were but i found your body in the middle of the woods. heh, we will put your body to rest soon little nublet.. RIP

blank

Postby Redish » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:50 am

blank wrote:Not sure who you were but i found your body in the middle of the woods. heh, we will put your body to rest soon little nublet.. RIP

Wtf. I am just going through forest looking for berries and you come and attack me. I say "don't kill" but you kill me anyway??? And now you say like you do nice thing give me bury?
I not happy.
Redish

Postby blank » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Redish wrote:
blank wrote:Not sure who you were but i found your body in the middle of the woods. heh, we will put your body to rest soon little nublet.. RIP

Wtf. I am just going through forest looking for berries and you come and attack me. I say "don't kill" but you kill me anyway??? And now you say like you do nice thing give me bury?
I not happy.

0.o lies.. seeing how im not outlawed. lol
blank

Postby Aceb » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:39 pm

='(
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Mervin » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Rip Merduk
Mervin

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:53 pm

^^ What a lovely setting for a resting place ... should remove that paving tho, kinda spoils it.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot