I knew him, Horatio

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I knew him, Horatio

Postby AntiBlitz » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:07 am

Rochdes, found by my mate, your story I do not know, you have been laid to rest(body and skull), farewell little one.

Shade, found clutching his decrepit boat on the edge of a swamp, i knew ye not, but buried you deep(body and skull), farewell young one.

ThePokemonGamer5, found sprawled beside a mirkwood log in the forest, skull torn from your body. Buried with the others, RIP.
Last edited by AntiBlitz on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
AntiBlitz

Postby Boas » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:56 am

Petition to have this song play while browsing this thread
What is dogmens favorite food? BARK BREAD
Boas

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Awww, I wondered where you were. :(

I put some flowers on your grave and rest in peace knowing your wood piles went to good use. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby AntiBlitz » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:24 am

RONA, found in your hut on day 755, decayed, crab meat and claws strewn about the floor with two full chests full of crabs. A painful death, to be pinched to pieces, I buried you(Body and Skull).

EDIT:

Found three more bodies and numerous skulls

Homosexual, found you amongst the forest behind a grown pine. Your skull had been pried from your body. You have been buried(Body only).

Pojiratel Grehov, found decayed directly across the river from my claim along the shore. You have been buried(Body and Skull).

Strawbe, found near a road sign along a lake shore. You had a dead mole among you, I kept it and placed it near your grave. You have been buried(Body and Skull).

Slit, I found your skull in a decayed small forts ruins while tracking a thieves scent, I buried your skull with the others.

Core1, I had found your grave in the middle of a forest when I first started playing this world(I started quite late), and just now have discovered your skull in the cupboard of a long dead dwelling. Your skull I will bury with your body, farewell.

EDIT 2:

Mira, found on day 879 at 0217hrs just west of Baradise, the fallen Russian Forester village, you were found beneath a stunted tree near a cliff, skulless. You have been buried, farewell.
AntiBlitz

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:08 am

Found a skeleton with a skull known as Ghort, if you are still out there son of ghort your ancestor is now in the graveyard of The Aether Guardian.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby Barem10 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Today I found a corpse in the hills that are known as Dis territory,
I do not know how you have ended,
Or why your skull has been lobbed off,
But i will remember you from now on.
Rest in Pepperoni's Sweet Violet.
May the Old gods guide your offsprings way..

Currently sailing the ocean to find the treasure and new lands.
Barem10

Postby Nizuto » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:59 pm

After postponing this for quite a while I decided to gather all kinds of bodies and/or skulls that I encounter either in my vicinity or very far away from home and make a proper burial for each of these poor souls.
Without further ado, from left to right, top to bottom:

Davan - I went foraging for about 20mins and when I teleported home, near my palisade I saw the dead body of an almost naked player. I searched the whole continent for any murder scents and I found none. So in the span of 20mins someone died either from an adder bite or from multiple knockouts due to dangerous animals. Rest assured Davan, your body decayed in peace. Unfortunately I almost forgot I wanted to do a burial so you stood in my basement for longer than a month. Oops! Body + Skull has been buried.

Korichka/ZIL2 - I have a bad memory and I made the mistake of placing the two of you next to each other when I bought you home. One of you was around my starting camp. The only thing left intact there was your skeleton that I planned to make a burial since I started playing on this world. The other is the body of a player right underneath Dis kingdom, which I had to choose between the skeleton and an undecaying boar. Both of you have your Bodies buried.

Mandalor1, 6apamnp (russian name), Vozinho - Found you guys in my area. All three of you have your Bodies buried.

Sarika - Found on a beach near a neighbor of mine. Kinda worrying. Your Body has been buried.

GoldenDemon8000 - A pack of players claiming they are from Dis left your skull along with a few more skulls near my base claiming it's good study items. Sadly I couldn't retrieve your peers because as soon as I took your skull, the pack from outside my view range rushed towards me with their horses and took the other skulls back. Your Skull has been buried.

Kujima, Sassem, Oto, Sergean - In an abandoned base with a lot of parchments related to crime scents that people from this base were apparently leaving, I found four skulls of some unfortunate hearthlings. All your Skulls have been buried.
Nizuto

Postby The_Lich_King » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:21 pm

RIP Chett just found your corpse in the woods
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby dafels » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Rest in peace all brave heartlings.... they shall be remembered...
dafels

Postby AntiBlitz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:49 pm

DAGON-KangGong, day 932 0905hrs, On my uber quest to meet Treeman Bileric, I found you somewhere east of Maid Cafe in a field with a lone kiln, your head amiss. I brought you along on my journey and inevitably buried you in the graveyard(Body only). RIP

EDIT: Found more

Qkxpsej, day 953 1643hrs, Found beheaded near a Northern Kingdom field Cairn. Brought you home and buried you(Body only).

Gabula, day 953 1658hrs, Found you just outside the walls of a small hermitage. Brought you home with the other and buried you(Body only).
AntiBlitz

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot