Who are these people?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Who are these people?

Postby surfpen1 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:11 am

Although I have played for a while now, I keep getting lost when I see these older names in the forums.

I'd just like a brief rundown of the forum user factions this world and a brief historical record of relations w/ their neighbors. For starters who are the Knights who say 'Ni' and Dis? Thanks all.
surfpen1

Re: Who are these people?

Postby LostJustice » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:27 am

surfpen1 wrote:Although I have played for a while now, I keep getting lost when I see these older names in the forums.

I'd just like a brief rundown of the forum user factions this world and a brief historical record of relations w/ their neighbors. For starters who are the Knights who say 'Ni' and Dis? Thanks all.

Well for starters one is Monte Python and the other one is just terrible English.

But in general there is a lot history on DiS and there is very little on 'Ni' sept for in some older threads in older worlds. Your better off just understanding they are bigger factions. Your own relation is variant based on your interactions with them and whether you have pissed them off or they just simply feel like killing you. Just read The Moot more often and it becomes pretty apparent the relations of factions and who is part of which faction. Also knowing exactly who is who for these large factions is pointless if you are not part of or participate with them. Simply understand they are large groups of players who have players in them who are well experienced in the game.
LostJustice

Postby viznew » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:30 am

surfpen1 wrote:Although I have played for a while now, I keep getting lost when I see these older names in the forums.

we the knight who say ni are a number of freindly very active players some fairly new and some old time players we are good to our nebors who dont cause troubles and watch out for our freinds(i am a fairly new player played w9 for few month before w10)

thou im not expert on dis thay seem to be one of if not the biggest faction all i really know of them is thay run some of the better markets iv seen
ImageImage
viznew

Re: World 9 Ni

Postby surfpen1 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:39 am

Thanks, have you, by any chance, heard of any previous military campaigns and their outcome in Ni?
surfpen1

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:45 am

I'm not going to try to give any opinions, but the ones I know of, in no particular order, are:

1. Dis
2. AD
3. Kingdom of Hedgehugs (formerly Wizards, Odditown)
4. Fire and Ice
5. Knights who say Ni

I think I'm forgetting one or two. Apologies.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby viznew » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:48 am

surfpen1 wrote:Thanks, have you, by any chance, heard of any previous military campaigns and their outcome in Ni?

we have taken out some murders and helped freinds with troubles, we are not raiders, but we are active in helping good people in need
ImageImage
viznew

Postby jordancoles » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:49 am

LostJustice wrote:Well for starters one is Monte Python and the other one is just terrible English.
But in general there is a lot history on DiS

And you're speaking out of your ass
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby LostJustice » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:03 am

jordancoles wrote:
LostJustice wrote:Well for starters one is Monte Python and the other one is just terrible English.
But in general there is a lot history on DiS

And you're speaking out of your ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGqzQhh-qXY

Nuff said.
LostJustice

Postby pedorlee » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:42 am

Viznew has resumed and described us, that's what we are.
Last edited by pedorlee on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pedorlee

Postby Moonpoppy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:44 am

Alright mate... nobody wanted your fucking life story. Jeez
Moonpoppy

Next

Return to The Moot