Murdered by "cuck"

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murdered by "cuck"

Postby DreadDawson » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:33 am

Names of their other players are LostJustice, Aurelius, wizard? (with the question mark), and one other I forget.

This is incorrect (don't know about the wizard one) LostJustice and Aurelius have been hunting down cuck and crew. I'm going to go ahead and guess that you are actually part of Cuck's crew trying to slander the people hunting you.
DreadDawson

Postby Stoneface_Icegrill » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:43 am

DreadDawson wrote:
Names of their other players are LostJustice, Aurelius, wizard? (with the question mark), and one other I forget.

This is incorrect (don't know about the wizard one) LostJustice and Aurelius have been hunting down cuck and crew. I'm going to go ahead and guess that you are actually part of Cuck's crew trying to slander the people hunting you.

My mistake then, those were just the names of people posted on the bulletin board. The second part is a pretty big leap though.

Also I just remembered "AD 1" was the last name on the bulletin board
Stoneface_Icegrill

Postby DreadDawson » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:52 am

Their bulletin board likely has descriptions of people for their characters to learn... so that they can memorize them, and know to KOS
DreadDawson

Postby Stoneface_Icegrill » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:02 am

DreadDawson wrote:Their bulletin board likely has descriptions of people for their characters to learn... so that they can memorize them, and know to KOS

From having memorized them, I can confirm it was cuck himself that killed me.
Stoneface_Icegrill

Postby DougRatmen » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:22 am

Yes, I can confirm that those people (Aurelius and LostJustice) are NOT the ones that killed you. It seems villages are using billboards for descriptions of harmful or important hearthlings. (In this case, it seems to me important.)

"Cuck" is part of the "Fags" Raiding party that has been killing at random in the north area lately, and those that are named are trying hard to deal with them.

They seem to be working off of this island: http://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=108.09&y=-97.45&zoom=9

The island see above as known as Albanian Dancefloor Massacre.

Recent reports and converses with them seems to point to them trying to actively destroy the Haven and Hearth Player-base, but there is no birckhard proof.

All in all, beware, be alert, and most importantly, stay safe, people!
W8 - Hermit
W9 - Ranger of Bleakwater > Lawspeaker of Meadhaus
W10 - Knights who say Ni founder > 404 > Rattenschlob >Lawspeaker of LT > Solaire > Lategame Hermit
W11 - Knights Solaire founder
DougRatmen

Postby spawningmink » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:26 am

soon
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby grandexandao1 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:52 pm

i can confirm also what Dougratman said.

I created a spy alt to check the "fags" and when they got me i asked why take bodies, dont bury people and the awnser was(i think i got a screenshot, can post after work) "we do this, so you leave the game to us".

I also have a encounter with aurelius guy a time and he is more than nice and cool person , being chased by fags not with them.

I dont know mr lostjustice, but seems he is hunting them as well since he made a post about the fags calling for justice upon them.

:mrgreen:
W7 - Esteldín Chieftan
W8 - New Thotoshire Mayor and cheesemaker.
W9 - Wulf's Retreat enthusiast(but havent played)
W10 - Aurora's Digger

(i am kinda going down in life =P)
grandexandao1

Postby LostJustice » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Thank you to the people defending my name. I can say for myself I have no relations to the people that killed you and that I have been doing nothing but trying to trace these people down and make the people aware. My settlement is peaceful and in fact we lost our own forager to these people as well and been working with others to stop these nuances. We even take the risk of stealing the dead bodies from fags island and burying them for the others that have lost their characters so that they may get their LP back. I will update this thread with your post OP.
LostJustice

Postby LostJustice » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:54 pm

Stoneface_Icegrill wrote:
DreadDawson wrote:Same guys from this thread

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=54035

Their gate has been battered down. I didn't steal anything but I did read their bulletin board, which I then waited in front of for someone to show up. Names of their other players are LostJustice, Aurelius, wizard? (with the question mark), and one other I forget.

MrPunchers wrote:I am him what are cords again?

???

If you are him you know where I am.

Also I would like to note here that Aurelius and I are from two entirely different villages and I don't even know the other guy. But you are probably correct about the memorization. It may be descriptions. Not sure. Until I check the village I won't know but it looks like NWA. If it is then looks like I got enemies. ;)
LostJustice

Postby Stoneface_Icegrill » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:46 pm

The village was called N.W.A.

I scouted it out again and my body was moved from where I died.

If anyone can locate my body I would appreciate it.
Stoneface_Icegrill

Previous

Return to The Moot