Samarqand Market Politics

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Samarqand Community Market

Postby infectedking » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Undefined wrote:Pretty weird that she'd take 22 minutes to kick him from the chat for saying that.
I don't care either way, however from my personal experience I've used these trade centres frequently and had nothing but positive experiences, but then I'm not embroiled in faction hostilities and name calling and haven't had my shit pushed back in by DiS before, so maybe that's why.
For me it's just a place to port to where I can swap the stuff I have and don't need for the stuff I don't have and do need.

I'ved used the market along with the helpdesk to help others and even support, but that was all when I was allied, now not allied and spoke against, I get treated as a person she hates for years because that's how fast she turns, once you stop agreeing with them you're booted. But feeding them is always welcome.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby shampizle » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:18 pm

Bahahhahaa. Lady good u build the market so you can use the flawed coin system to gain advantage. That doesn't mean u do the actual trades. I've never once spent any of my items in trading into your coins. I always used the trade hub as a meeting point...

Anyone one of us can make that kind of a trade hub. Hell I might make a trade hub. And not use coin system but btmring the pearl back to its glory. But infected king is right my wife asked a question in the wrong chat and she even said oops wrong chat and got kicked instantly. Lady good may build a market but that coin system gives her whatever u put in there for a iron bar
shampizle

Postby isdel » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:53 am

How do you get such a large underground area without supports? Sacrificial alts to bash supports?
isdel

Postby infectedking » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:44 am

shampizle wrote:Bahahhahaa. Lady good u build the market so you can use the flawed coin system to gain advantage. That doesn't mean u do the actual trades. I've never once spent any of my items in trading into your coins. I always used the trade hub as a meeting point...

Anyone one of us can make that kind of a trade hub. Hell I might make a trade hub. And not use coin system but btmring the pearl back to its glory. But infected king is right my wife asked a question in the wrong chat and she even said oops wrong chat and got kicked instantly. Lady good may build a market but that coin system gives her whatever u put in there for a iron bar

i've seen her "trades" in there where someone would actually put something of value up for trade and she would just melt down a bar of cast iron and buy it. That's how her trades work, ez access to anything while trying to lie to everyone saying "i'm doing this for the community".

Plus the "His word vs my 1.5years of running the market and trades" bullshit, you've been leeching off it for 1.5years, great job running it. Over those 1.5years, i've been having to notify you when they're trying to contact you through the market to actually get a Trade done since you're too lazy to even look up your own damn name in that chat.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Airbasex » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:19 pm

ITT: salt worth hundreds of tokens and nothing related to actual trading. Apples and Oranges duh

back in my days mods did their work.
Although I don't fear dying, I still would rather not.
Airbasex

Postby vatas » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:55 pm

We are not responsible for any deaths happening outside of the market, since this world we cannot make sure that it's a trader character walking around outside.

I'm still curious about this part. What has changed?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby spawningmink » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:14 pm

vatas wrote:
We are not responsible for any deaths happening outside of the market, since this world we cannot make sure that it's a trader character walking around outside.

I'm still curious about this part. What has changed?

well last world up until the end DIS would kill traders outside the market, one day they aggroed a warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzzDXoZ6T7Y
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby jordancoles » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:46 am

infectedking wrote:
Undefined wrote:Pretty weird that she'd take 22 minutes to kick him from the chat for saying that.
I don't care either way, however from my personal experience I've used these trade centres frequently and had nothing but positive experiences, but then I'm not embroiled in faction hostilities and name calling and haven't had my shit pushed back in by DiS before, so maybe that's why.
For me it's just a place to port to where I can swap the stuff I have and don't need for the stuff I don't have and do need.

I'ved used the market along with the helpdesk to help others and even support, but that was all when I was allied, now not allied and spoke against, I get treated as a person she hates for years because that's how fast she turns, once you stop agreeing with them you're booted. But feeding them is always welcome.

Are you not in an enemy faction this world?

Also
infectedking wrote:...now not allied and spoke against, I get treated as ...

LadyGoo wrote:General Regulations:
1. Each person willing to have barterstands has to be ready for credibility and history assessment. We do not allow people from enemy factions to have a barterstand. You have to understand if something about you will be revealed in the future, you will be banned from the market and all your belongings will go to the market owners and shareholders. You will have to care for your reputation and constraint yourself from forum trolling, false information spreading, trader raiding and killing peaceful people if you would like to keep using the market.

Sounds about right?
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby abt79 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

isdel wrote:How do you get such a large underground area without supports? Sacrificial alts to bash supports?

Dis using alts/bots?
Pfft, no of course not
abt79

Postby Kaios » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:25 pm

jordancoles wrote:Sounds about right?

damn and u think I'm the one that turned in to an idiot??

Get that cunt's cunt out of your mouth before stacia gets jealous you dweeb
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot