Samarqand Market Politics

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Samarqand Community Market

Postby infectedking » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:33 pm

jordancoles wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:General Regulations:
1. Each person willing to have barterstands has to be ready for credibility and history assessment. We do not allow people from enemy factions to have a barterstand. You have to understand if something about you will be revealed in the future, you will be banned from the market and all your belongings will go to the market owners and shareholders. You will have to care for your reputation and constraint yourself from forum trolling, false information spreading, trader raiding and killing peaceful people if you would like to keep using the market.

Sounds about right?

Which rule had I broken? I wasn't going to create a barter stand, so that is out of the equation. I was not forum trolling or spreading false information infact I was spreading the truth that LadyCunt didn't want me to tell out to other people (so that's out as well). Never raided a trader which infact I help defend one last world (that's out as well). I don't go around killing peaceful people (which Dis is known for.... Also that's out aswell).

So colesy, which rule had I broken in that list? Or you going to try to make shit up like the new Dis Dog that you are? You can't try to defend Ladygoo's reputation as you yourself have even gone against her before, your new style of trying to defend her is pathetic you white knighting Dog.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby leanne69 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:45 pm

infectedking wrote:
jordancoles wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:We do not allow people from enemy factions to have a barterstand.

Sounds about right?

Which rule had I broken? I wasn't going to create a barter stand, so that is out of the equation. I was not forum trolling or spreading false information infact I was spreading the truth that LadyCunt didn't want me to tell out to other people (so that's out as well). Never raided a trader which infact I help defend one last world (that's out as well). I don't go around killing peaceful people (which Dis is known for.... Also that's out aswell).

So colesy, which rule had I broken in that list? Or you going to try to make shit up like the new Dis Dog that you are? You can't try to defend Ladygoo's reputation as you yourself have even gone against her before, your new style of trying to defend her is pathetic you white knighting Dog.

The one in italic & bold, i'd say. You're one of the enemy faction leader.
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby Artemiswhb » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:53 pm

leanne69 wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:We do not allow people from enemy factions to have a barterstand.

jordancoles wrote:Image

The one in italic & bold, i'd say. You're one of the enemy faction leader.

You guys seem to completely ignore the fact that that was in the helpdesk, and nothing to do with the market. So your point is invalid. :)
Artemiswhb

Re: Samarqand Market Politics

Postby leanne69 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:57 pm

I'm not, i'm pointing the kick in the market chat.

This thread have nothing to do with the helpdesk, and he's quoting himself something related to the market chat as you can see in his own post :

Mirror mirror : point invalid.
leanne69

Postby spawningmink » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:13 pm

As much as I hate infectedqueen, he makes some good points lmfao. He was allied with DIS fighting for then for a few world, if he says something about DIS after breaking from the alliance I'd believe it tbh
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby infectedking » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:35 pm

leanne69 wrote:I'm not, i'm pointing the kick in the market chat.

This thread have nothing to do with the helpdesk, and he's quoting himself something related to the market chat as you can see in his own post :

Mirror mirror : point invalid.

I never intended to have a barter stand so your point lolo is still invalid.

spawningmink wrote:As much as I hate infectedqueen, he makes some good points lmfao. He was allied with DIS fighting for then for a few world, if he says something about DIS after breaking from the alliance I'd believe it tbh

Also i hate this faggot furry as well, but I do not have a reason to lie when it comes to my old team, Especially publicly when they turn like rabid dogs.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
infectedking

Postby leanne69 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:49 pm

infectedking wrote:I never intended to have a barter stand so your point lolo is still invalid.

So you believe there is no correlation between Samarqand skype conference rule and Samarqand market rule at all ?
leanne69

Postby infectedking » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:00 pm

leanne69 wrote:
infectedking wrote:I never intended to have a barter stand so your point lolo is still invalid.

So you believe there is no correlation between Samarqand skype conference rule and Samarqand market rule at all ?

The rule states saying that No enemy can have a barter stand inside of the market, Not that no enemy can be part of a skype group that is built on trading, especially a person that has helped give support to help the people use the market more.

infectedking

Postby leanne69 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:14 pm

So you do indeed believe it have no correlation. Congratulation, you found a loophole in the rule to play with.

Last world, only killer of trader weren't allowed. This world, enemy aren't neither.

You're enemy.

You're out.

Rule for chat = rule for market. If you're not allowed in one, you're not allowed in both. Not stated in the rule? It's obvious enough to not be. Feel free to keep arguing about it, but it's kinda obvious you're just trying hard here.

Edit :

Btw, you weren't even kicked for being an enemy, since you were remaining peaceful, but for trashing the market thread with bullshit after we surrounded your realm.

We both know you're going to do a market, and your first step was to try to reduce our reputation. You really think we will let you do such thing without answering?

C'mon Kenpachi.
Last edited by leanne69 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leanne69

Postby infectedking » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:18 pm

leanne69 wrote:So you do indeed believe it have no correlation. Congratulation, you found a loophole in the rule to play with.

Last world, only killer of trader weren't allowed. This world, enemy aren't neither.

You're enemy.

You're out.

Rule for chat = rule for market. If you're not allowed in one, you're not allowed in both. Not stated in the rule? It's obvious enough to not be. Feel free to keep arguing about it, but it's kinda obvious you're just trying hard here.

I think you're trying to justify a Tyrant. Though I got kicked from the helpdesk at the same, care to explain that? It was for same reason even though I was kicked from the helpdesk I was moderating since she was doing a terrible job at it and even agreed to let me moderate it and take a step back after she was threatening to kick people out because she was on her period or just having a bad day.

infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot