Samarqand Market Politics

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Samarqand Community Market

Postby strpk0 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:39 am

I mean they more than likely must have addressed people's concerns about them literally getting free shit out of everyone right?
They surely must have changed their policies to actually benefit the people... right?
no..?
History repeats itself...?

History repeats itself!

Hey all, we got fucked last world by money printing scumbags, lets get fucked again!

WEE!

+1 thread
more info here
Last edited by strpk0 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby julian12it » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:56 am

Just wait till you start selling items in their market, and they start printing coins to purchase them just because someone needs food.
julian12it

Postby jordancoles » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:54 am

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Ysh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:03 am

julian12it wrote:Just wait till you start selling items in their market, and they start printing coins to purchase them just because someone needs food.

Any man who trust Dis fiat currency deserve to be ripped off.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby jordancoles » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:18 am

You can just trade for items as well
Not everyone used the coins for their stands last world
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby infectedking » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:32 am

jordancoles wrote:Not everyone used the coins for their stands last world

No, but they were highly adviced and in certain cases even pushed onto people more than they liked, Stories of last world people tried to setup up their own markets as well, only to be torn down in the process.....
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:43 am

Sent the off topic post to Hel. If you want to discuss the market or how it's operating, I think that should probably be within bounds (currency, bad trading, etc), but if you want to discuss other politics and how Dis is ruining the game, keep it in The Moot, The Inn, or another appropriate thread. I've left the currency comments for this reason.

If people are coming here without reading up on who's doing what, they probably haven't been gaming long at all, let alone playing Haven. I think even our new player base is smart enough to do a little background research and form an opinion.

If you feel a need to discuss the ruling here, please take it to the appropriate thread. viewtopic.php?f=39&t=40568
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Samarqand Market Politics

Postby LadyGoo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:46 pm

infectedking wrote:

No, but they were highly adviced and in certain cases even pushed onto people more than they liked, Stories of last world people tried to setup up their own markets as well, only to be torn down in the process.....

That no-one has ever seen or heard of... hinted by our enemy faction leader. His word against 1.5 years of successfully running the market + skype conference for trades with over 170 members in it.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby infectedking » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:18 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
infectedking wrote:

That no-one has ever seen or heard of... hinted by our enemy faction leader. His word against 1.5 years of successfully running the market + skype conference for trades with over 170 members in it.

How to get kicked by a retard Leader
Even after trading through the sevilla market and not shit talking Dis through the market, while also helping the helpdesk, Ladygoo shows her true colors, if you're not with them you're against them, Kicks everyone who isn't on her team from the market chats, Confirmed a Cunt.

TOP TRADES GOO, TOP TRADES.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Undefined » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Pretty weird that she'd take 22 minutes to kick him from the chat for saying that.
I don't care either way, however from my personal experience I've used these trade centres frequently and had nothing but positive experiences, but then I'm not embroiled in faction hostilities and name calling and haven't had my shit pushed back in by DiS before, so maybe that's why.
For me it's just a place to port to where I can swap the stuff I have and don't need for the stuff I don't have and do need.
Undefined

Next

Return to The Moot