Samarqand Market Politics

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Samarqand Market Politics

Postby mdsanta » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:16 am

infectedking wrote:Only 1 market has truly been able to be public due to bot security (alts that log in every hour on the hour to check shields) and the fact that all others are taken out so they can't competition :roll: :roll: :roll:

shield checkers human or ai cannot protect a village. maximum it gives the owner is faster reaction time.
Plus you also saying that if you could - you would destroy the market :) So you preatty much undersigning under the same acts you are trying to blame DIS for. :)

I don't believe that DIS killed all the markets in the world. I didn't see the threads in w9 about any big ones.
last attempt was a noob market were owner got killed by some jerks. usual HnH business.
sooo... how about showing the base under your statements?
mdsanta

Postby jordancoles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:19 am

infectedking wrote:But it's okay, polaks failed at being whiteknights so CocklessColes must try to come to the rescue, correct?

Incorrect. You shit-talk me directly and then when I reply you come back with lazy name-calling?

Lol, glad I don't have to read your shit in the chats then
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:22 am

mdsanta wrote:
infectedking wrote:Only 1 market has truly been able to be public due to bot security (alts that log in every hour on the hour to check shields) and the fact that all others are taken out so they can't competition :roll: :roll: :roll:

Plus you also saying that if you could - you would destroy the market :) So you preatty much undersigning under the same acts you are trying to blame DIS for. :)

The wanting to destroy the market has come across my mind but not for taking out competition, but for stopping a tyrant from getting fed by such brainwashed russian nabs as yourself who have only played with her in rule, but i guess people who are born in shit only know what it's like in shit, so you're truly not to blame.

mdsanta wrote:I don't believe that DIS killed all the markets in the world. I didn't see the threads in w9 about any big ones.
last attempt was a noob market were owner got killed by some jerks. usual HnH business.
sooo... how about showing the base under your statements?

Goo's people/allies (who she says that she takes "no responsibility" for) which is strangely odd because they don't go out rampaging on other markets unless ordered to ;) . When they're not destroying markets, they're trying to push other traders to use their currency as to not be a threat.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:23 am

jordancoles wrote:
infectedking wrote:But it's okay, polaks failed at being whiteknights so CocklessColes must try to come to the rescue, correct?

Incorrect. You shit-talk me directly and then when I reply you come back with lazy name-calling?

You've been an Ainran mut but now a fully grown Dis dog once again (first time since w7) and you believe in the shit system to feed tyants which i Believe is worse than Noobs who just don't know better.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
infectedking

Postby jordancoles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:29 am

infectedking wrote:
jordancoles wrote:

You've been an Ainran mut but now a fully grown Dis dog once again (first time since w7) and you believe in the shit system to feed tyants which i Believe is worse than Noobs who just don't know better.

I had some of the most fun that I've ever had playing this game with the Ainran guys, so giving members of Ainran a cute name doesn't really do anything to help your arguments against me.

You're surprised that I'm supportive of a market that is run by my own village?
You must be a special kind of stupid :lol:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:32 am

jordancoles wrote:You're surprised that I'm supportive of a market that is run by my own village?

So that infact proves the only reason why you're supporting it is because it's helping to sustain your place, Goodjob... Helping to support and fuel tyrants but I guess that's alright because it's "your" tyrant for now i guess. But it's bad to help fuel lies spread by the tip of the triangle.

infectedking

Postby jordancoles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:36 am

infectedking wrote:
jordancoles wrote:You're surprised that I'm supportive of a market that is run by my own village?

So that infact proves the only reason why you're supporting it is because it's helping to sustain your place, Goodjob... Helping to support and fuel tyrants but I guess that's alright because it's "your" tyrant for now i guess. But it's bad to help fuel lies spread by the tip of the triangle.

I used the market last world and I was supportive of it then as well, and that was when I was a hermit who wasn't involved in politics at all.
I support the market because I intend to use it and I've had no issues with it at all myself. If I wasn't in Dis, I would still be using it and supporting it.

The market generated much of the materials that were used for the realm buffs of last world as well. Using the market and living within the realm is beneficial in more ways than just one.
Sux you can't use it Kenpachi :(

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:44 am

jordancoles wrote:
infectedking wrote:

I used the market last world and I was supportive of it then as well, and that was when I was a hermit who wasn't involved in politics at all
I support the market because I intend to use it and I've had no issues with it at all myself. If I wasn't in Dis, I would still be using it and supporting it.

The market generated much of the materials that were used for the realm buffs of last world as well, so using the market and living in the realm is beneficial in more ways than one.
Sux you can't use it Kenpachi :(

You were not part of Dis back last world no, but were a heavy Ainran ally and ended up not being targetted due to that.
The buffs were an incentive for noobs to help them so they build the buffs, but they were using it to try to boost a well for themselves to keep control of the market. There was 1 other well that was on par with his quality of which they wanted to wait till a holiday (new years day) to siege it down just so they know people wouldn't be on it to defend it.

Lolo stated earlier that I only wanted to shittalk goo's market just to benefit my market, but the truth is that I was just speaking the truth and they didn't like that, before I started speaking the truth, I was in the market and even talking with people in it trying to benefit them, but Goo won't have that if someone speaks against her. Sux you can't see it coles as you're too busy deepthroating them.

infectedking

Postby mdsanta » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:52 am

infectedking wrote:...

No blames on my side. Was merely defending.

Well, all what you said sounds damn similar to the political stuff in real world. which i hate... cause one will never know the truth and is bound to play who-I-trust-the-most games :D
mdsanta

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:53 am

who wanna bet fire and ice and lady gaga will become friends again
i give it like 2 months
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot