Samarqand Market Politics

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Samarqand Market Politics

Postby shampizle » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:58 am

shampizle

Postby jordancoles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:01 am

infectedking wrote:The buffs were an incentive for noobs to help them so they build the buffs, but they were using it to try to boost a well for themselves to keep control of the market.

So you're saying that Dis spent hundreds of silver bars and rare resources in an attempt to help noobs and themselves at the same time? Wow what dicks :x

infectedking wrote:There was 1 other well that was on par with his quality of which they wanted to wait till a holiday (new years day) to siege it down just so they know people wouldn't be on it to defend it.

Sucks man (((
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:09 am

jordancoles wrote:
infectedking wrote:The buffs were an incentive for noobs to help them so they build the buffs, but they were using it to try to boost a well for themselves to keep control of the market.

So you're saying that Dis spent hundreds of silver bars and rare resources in an attempt to help noobs and themselves at the same time? Wow what dicks :x

infectedking wrote:There was 1 other well that was on par with his quality of which they wanted to wait till a holiday (new years day) to siege it down just so they know people wouldn't be on it to defend it.

Sucks man (((

I'm saying Dis spent hundreds of silver bars they didn't need anyway due to heavy botting/leeching off everyone else as a way of getting nubs to think they're doing "good" and trying to provide them with Auth to boost their well.

Pan_w_okularach wrote:who wanna bet fire and ice and lady gaga will become friends again
i give it like 2 months

Hell no, that bridge is burned by LadyCunt.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:02 am

nasty
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby leanne69 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:15 am

infectedking wrote:You were not part of Dis back last world no, but were a heavy Ainran ally and ended up not being targetted due to that.

This part was hilarious.

Attempt to raid Coles occured at least twice by Dis last world.
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:16 am

leanne69 wrote:
infectedking wrote:You were not part of Dis back last world no, but were a heavy Ainran ally and ended up not being targetted due to that.

This part was hilarious.

yeah maybe early on, but Dis was never like overly after him like they were so many others, he was just another hermit.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby pedorlee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:17 am

Pan_w_okularach wrote:nasty

We have a new Knight!

Cayur is my best friend irl and inside the gaem. Thanks for joining us.
pedorlee

Postby leanne69 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:37 am

infectedking wrote:
leanne69 wrote:

This part was hilarious.

yeah maybe early on, but Dis was never like overly after him like they were so many others, he was just another hermit.

Nah, even after NB raid for instance, Dis tried to surround him with a palisade. And few month later they've put a vclaim+catapult.

He was safe only once he came in my village, and before that he was still allowed in the market even if he was contesting Dis mountain's ressources
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby jordancoles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Fuckers broke my ice palisade like 3 times :evil:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Juukin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:32 pm

I reread this thread whenever I need to get hard and want to beat my meat. Such quality discussions.

P.S. Slightly concerned about the mental health of the Haven community, myself included.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot