Samarqand Market Politics

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Samarqand Market Politics

Postby Zeler » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:14 am

hehe, i love how kenpachi used to be the little dog and whiteknight, and when he felt from the grace of LGoo he started spewing his venom :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Zeler

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:17 am

Zeler wrote:hehe, i love how kenpachi used to be the little dog and whiteknight, and when he felt from the grace of LGoo he started spewing his venom :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here come the polska whiteknights, living on protection of Ladygoo's bots just because they can't sustain themselves. :) Been waiting for yous to come back. I'm not spewing shit because of not being in Goo's team anymore, infact I chose to not be in her team anymore because of her bullshit, I didn't mention anything sooner out of respect for her, but she has shown that she isn't a respectable person.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby mdsanta » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:34 am

infectedking wrote: I think he's only praising goo since that's the only trader that he knows

mdsanta wrote:.. prove you can do better.

So far I've only seen one open publicly announced market.
Last world I've heard about few others - none was on the forums.

As rumors in this topic were - create your version - I will gladdly visit it as well and may will do some speculation trading between them. That can be an interesting game to play.

the rest of the message is usual negative PR you keep posting here instead of showing your own real cool stuff ;)
mdsanta

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:47 am

mdsanta wrote:
infectedking wrote: I think he's only praising goo since that's the only trader that he knows

So far I've only seen one open publicly announced market.
Last world I've heard about few others - none was on the forums.

Only 1 market has truly been able to be public due to bot security (alts that log in every hour on the hour to check shields) and the fact that all others are taken out so they can't competition :roll: :roll: :roll:

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
infectedking

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:49 am

Damn I wish we had the 1/100th of the bots kenpachi thinks we have, the life would be so much easier.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:50 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Damn I wish we had the 1/100th of the bots kenpachi thinks we have, the life would be so much easier.

Dirty Polaks can't be trusted with their bots :/ it's okay buddy, I heard comodo joined Dis and wasn't even given their client.

infectedking

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:54 am

infectedking wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Damn I wish we had the 1/100th of the bots kenpachi thinks we have, the life would be so much easier.

Dirty Polaks can't be trusted with their bots :/ it's okay buddy, I heard comodo joined Dis and wasn't even given their client.

I heard you've been whiteknighting the same female for 4 years and you still haven't seen her even in a swimsuit xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
infectedking wrote:

I heard you've been whiteknighting the same female for 4 years and you still haven't seen her even in a swimsuit xD

Correction: I've been friends with the same female for a few years, I've heard you have switched between factions because no girl from any faction even wanted to show you their ankles.

P.s. Polak's krew really shouldn't try the whiteknight card considering every time they switch factions, they whiteknight the girl with the most power just so they can leech off them.

Edit: You need a soul little man.

infectedking

Postby jordancoles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:12 am

Lol at this shit about me riding Goo's dick or something

I would be saying the exact same shit if anyone else had posted a market thread or had removed Kenpachi from their chats
The fact that I quoted her post doesn't mean I'm directly defending her, did you know that?

The market rules clearly say that enemy groups and people who talk shit on the forums wouldn't be welcomed/allowed to use the market

Cry more Kenpachi
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:16 am

jordancoles wrote:The market rules clearly say that enemy groups and people who talk shit on the forums wouldn't be welcomed/allowed to use the market

Isn't shit talk if it's true :)

But it's okay, polaks failed at being whiteknights so CocklessColes must try to come to the rescue, correct?
Wasn't removed from the chats till I started speaking the truth (Btw, Goo hates it when the truth truly comes out, doesn't she.)

infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot