Housing density

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Housing density

Postby Antaraner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:19 pm

My questionis how is the Housing density in you area. I put my house at the northern end of the map near the northern kingdom. When i startet there was nobody. Now i can reach 8 settlements in 5 min by just walking is getting ridicules. The worst are the 3 in my opinion bigger settlements. I dont know the last group had 6 boats and already placed their village idol. They are staying or some crazy plan to conquer camelot. Those guy have seen there neighbour and thought nice spot lets compete with everyone else for the ressources.
Are ppl clustering everywhere or just at the end of nowhere?
Antaraner

Re: Housing density

Postby maze » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:17 pm

I traveled the world for trades very often.
last night I traveled 80% of the map to trade a bone saw for 8 fibers.
my point-

yes, it's like this everywhere.
It vary on danger levels and murder rates.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Divicid » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:14 pm

Antaraner wrote:My questionis how is the Housing density in you area. I put my house at the northern end of the map near the northern kingdom. When i startet there was nobody. Now i can reach 8 settlements in 5 min by just walking is getting ridicules. The worst are the 3 in my opinion bigger settlements. I dont know the last group had 6 boats and already placed their village idol. They are staying or some crazy plan to conquer camelot. Those guy have seen there neighbour and thought nice spot lets compete with everyone else for the ressources.

Pretty much the same to the south, i think i can reach about 5-6 villages, and numerous hermitage within 5 minutes on horse.
Divicid

Postby Thaydi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Antaraner wrote:I dont know the last group had 6 boats and already placed their village idol. They are staying or some crazy plan to conquer camelot. Those guy have seen there neighbour and thought nice spot lets compete with everyone else for the ressources.

Haven't you tought that, perhaps, these "let's conquer Camelot" guys are actually friends to them?
World 10 - Founder and Duke of the Duchy of Rattenschloß
World 9 - Founder of Meadhaus County
Thaydi

Postby isdel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Haven needs zoning laws, it's getting out of hand.
isdel

Postby Antaraner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Thaydi wrote:
Antaraner wrote:I dont know the last group had 6 boats and already placed their village idol. They are staying or some crazy plan to conquer camelot. Those guy have seen there neighbour and thought nice spot lets compete with everyone else for the ressources.

Haven't you tought that, perhaps, these "let's conquer Camelot" guys are actually friends to them?

first they are a bit late to the party second, camelot has a road with different colored stones from camelot to the other village. It looks majestic.
While the boat guys practically vomitet all over the place.
Antaraner

Postby loftar » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:45 pm

God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO. ¦]
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Direkled » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:22 pm

This truly is getting out of hand. We need to build a brick wall to keep these sprucecaps out.
Direkled

Postby seisorith » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:55 pm

Antaraner wrote:My questionis how is the Housing density in you area. I put my house at the northern end of the map near the northern kingdom. When i startet there was nobody. Now i can reach 8 settlements in 5 min by just walking is getting ridicules. The worst are the 3 in my opinion bigger settlements. I dont know the last group had 6 boats and already placed their village idol. They are staying or some crazy plan to conquer camelot. Those guy have seen there neighbour and thought nice spot lets compete with everyone else for the ressources.

I've felt the same pain you've felt. I found a huge piece of kvlt GRim daRK 'sombre bramble', 'deep tangle', and 'shady copse' land and fell in love with it. The widest part of the land that was isolated from rivers would span almost across my whole screen on the world map (zoom setting: 5). The closest settlement was probably 15 tiles away from me. I thought "This is pure fvkking black metal. Time to finally hermit down and do it all by myself". Well, a week later a fort popped up four tiles away from me. And then the threats popped in the form of rune stones and signs. I almost moved right out to another place, but then I thought... " wait... I spent TWO WEEKS going through the world. What other place is as good as this? Screw it, maybe they'll expand the world in a couple months. Or if they don't, and someone kills me, well, world 10 is too lame to cry over that spilled milk". So I just shrugged and beared with it. I'd say you adapt mentally to your circumstances, because right now it's too late in the world to try to find anything perfect or close to it.
wolf1000wolf wrote:There are Chinese ppl playing this game!?!?!
seisorith

Postby shampizle » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:21 pm

loftar wrote:God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO. ¦]

Hahahahaha.

Yeah.. okay so if u have a great idea most likely 30 other ppl thought the same thing. The outskirts of the map are mostly made up of hermits that want to join the game and get as far away from the big factions .
shampizle

Next

Return to The Moot