Pally Wall Destruction

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Pally Wall Destruction

Postby SinizterMoFo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:15 pm

How in less then 8 real life hours does someone or a group destroy a palisade wall that you can not even click on to destroy?

Our Village was raided by about 10 or 12 people this morning. They destroyed our palisade wall that has been built for almost 3 weeks. It was fully repaired less then 8 hours before they destroyed it. They came in and killed my main because I was being punished for killing someone that had attacked me over a week ago. So now I have lost everything. Not only that but they attacked my alt and left no scent.

How is it they got through the wall so fast and did so much without leaving anything but trespassing scents? Even on personal claims?

I did take a screen shot of the assault on my alt, but it will not upload. I have tried to attach it several times.

What is the point of so much work to build a palisade wall if someone can while you sleep destroy it, murder you, take all your stuff and leave no scents?
SinizterMoFo

Re: Pally Wall Destruction

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Was your village idol ready and active? And, if not, were the palisade walls covered by an active pclaim?

I suspect the answer lies here somewhere ... anything not covered by an active claim is not under protection.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby SinizterMoFo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:23 pm

yes the village idol was active, full and then some. We had banners out and all, The wall was not fully covered by village claims, but it was not possible to even click on it to do damage to it. No matter if they are covered by a village claim or not after 3 real life days Pally walls soak and can no longer have damage done by a character. It requires a siege weapon or Wrecking ball or battering ram which all take time to dry in place.
Last edited by SinizterMoFo on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SinizterMoFo

Postby Nek » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:24 pm

SinizterMoFo wrote:The wall was not fully covered by village claims

Everything else is irrelevant other than this detail.
One word. Catapult.
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby SinizterMoFo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:25 pm

But doesn't a catapult take time to dry before you can use it?
SinizterMoFo

Postby Headchef » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Nek wrote:
SinizterMoFo wrote:The wall was not fully covered by village claims

Everything else is irrelevant other than this detail.
One word. Catapult.

This.

Also scents partially not being there would be because of authority being down I guess.. this goes even faster when expanding + studying poorly.

But to be honest leaving scents yourself while you cant secure a pali properly to hang out in while scented already makes you deserve death and more.

A catapult takes 1 hour to dry.
Headchef

Postby Glorthan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:35 pm

A claim takes a lot of catapults over a period of time to bring the shield down on.

A single palisade with no active claim over it takes 1hr and a catapult.
Glorthan

Postby Serbuch » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:03 pm

SinizterMoFo wrote:They came in and killed my main

ehhh.
poor nab mofo
so sad about you gettin' rekt from start of the world....

Serbuch

Postby jordancoles » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:47 am

¦]
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Return to The Moot