Zone 2 Act 1: Dog Kennel Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Zone 2 Act 1: Dog Kennel Zone

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Willy the Hedgehog sighed deeply, clearly distressed, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Willy looked up from the nab corpse and saw Topaz the Hedgehog. Topaz tried to comfort him, “I know it hurts, buddy, it hurts for us all.” Willy shook his head. “It’s not that. It’s that I don’t even feel anything. I’ve...I’ve become so numb. I can’t feel you there. I’ve become so tired, yet so aware. So many noobs, mercilessly slaughtered by Dr. GooBotnik’s evil minions, just caught in the undertow of the Dis genocide-machine. How heartless are these...things. They don’t have a conscience, clearly. Nothing with a conscience could slaughter these nabs with cold, calloused efficiency. They’re just...just dogs.”

As the words came out Willy’s mouth, he burst into tears. All the hedgehogs at the scene gathered around and gave Willy a big hedge-hug. The hedgehogs had seen Willy crying, very often. But this time it was different. He wasn’t crying because he was sad. He was fueled by rage. Willy pulled out his thousand-fold katana and cut his hand. As his hand leaked blood, he held it next to his heart and swore to exact vengeance on Dr. GooBotnik for all the helpless nabs she has slain. Willy sheathed his katana and set out.

Willy’s squad had been following the perpetrators for 3 days thanks to the tracking skills of Skrety the Hedgehog bestowed upon him by his avian-vampire/canine-demon super-powers. Normally the hedgehogs are fast enough that they could get there in 2 minutes, but Skrety had mildly debilitating autism and couldn’t track very well.

Willy was about to sit on a stump and eat the last chili-dog he had when Skrety shot up from all fours, started shaking uncontrolably and foaming at the mouth. Everyone thought it was just one of his autistic outbursts and ignored him. But then the words flowed out of his mouth articualate and slowly, like a careful hunter setting a trap for his prey: “Dogs.” Willy began running before his chili-dog even hit the ground.

Willy was fueled by rage and faster than all of the hedgehogs, Topaz was the only one who could keep up. Topaz was on the verge of death trying to keep up with Willy, coughing up blood, his feet numb. Then they spotted them. Two disgusting dogs on the horizon, running for their life. Willy and Topaz continued the chase, knowing it could kill them.

When they caught up to the dogs Willy and Topaz quickly tackled the first dog they saw. The sheer speed of the tackle killed the dog instantly upon impact.

As Willy stood up, the blood-lust left his body. He realized these weren’t just Dr. GooBotnik’s minions. The dog that got away was GooBotnik herself! Willy wouldn’t let this happen. He wouldn’t let another nab die under his watch. The other hedgehogs showed up by Willy’s side. Willy let out an earth-shattering battle-cry, “AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” and the hedgehogs charged.

But Dr. GooBotnik was riding the GooMobile, and none of the hedgehogs could catch up. All hope was lost as GooBotnik was flying away.

But Willy couldn't let this happen. He wanted her dead. Willy stood still for a second.

And then he suddenly appeared next to GooBotnik!Willy moved so fast that he appeared to teleport behind her! Willy held his katana exactly 12 inches away from her neck. He whispered in her ear, "nothing personnel, kid" and sliced her head clean off.

Everyone gathered around Willy and the body. This was a clear victory for the hedgehogs. Everyone but Willy began cheering. Willy looked up at the sky and knew the nabs put to death by Dr. GooBotnik were smiling down on him. But he knew this would not be the last time he saw GooBotnik. Willy sheathed his katana and walked away.

DDDsDD999

Re: Zone 2 Act 1: Dog Kennel Zone

Postby MrPunchers » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Oh shit gg. I would think DIS would have the stats to win through botting but ig if you're autistic and can't fight it doesn't matter. :lol: :lol:
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Juukin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:08 pm

Well done! My personnel favorite thread
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Nek » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:09 pm

Waiting warmly for the dis defense force to sperg out and try to save face over this.
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby CSPAN » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:10 pm

LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby razfen » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:13 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:18 pm

They would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for the meddling PvP God Nooby
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Kearn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:33 pm

you guys left the boar
Kearn

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Kearn wrote:you guys left the boar

Scraps for the dogs.
DDDsDD999

Postby Teleskop » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:20 pm

nice friends hehe
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Next

Return to The Moot