93,20-Terra Incognita

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: 93,20-Terra Incognita

Postby Zeler » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 am

spoiler wrote:You moron, we do not know you never vidili nobody ubevali and horses are not frightened. go away and look for those who you slammed.

And the rest of us this imbecile student for the first time see. It is unclear what cornered and extorts from us the fact that we have nebylo and we did not order it bears his nasty mouth.

What did he said xD
Zeler

Postby Nek » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:45 am

spoiler wrote:You moron, we do not know you never vidili nobody ubevali and horses are not frightened. go away and look for those who you slammed.

And the rest of us this imbecile student for the first time see. It is unclear what cornered and extorts from us the fact that we have nebylo and we did not order it bears his nasty mouth.

ye same
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby Sollar » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:52 am

I would pay some money for a conversation in english between these two ... It's like special olympics for shitposting

yokoto1 wrote:Look here is not a reasonable man came from unknown was behind the wall saying something. and talk about some horse I'm not sure that you have the skills as normal you stood gnaw trees received the Expo .. Although there was a bucket and naked. What you Gauvreau that we have expelled you, and yes, we did not invite you ever.

Sollar

Postby Sirrius » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:12 am

Lock this post it wasn't them
Sirrius

Postby linkfanpc » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:49 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:I'll kill the man responsible for this.

And steal his girlfriend.

And eat his lunch.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Sirrius » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:00 pm

It wasnt them sry for this
Sirrius

Postby mdsanta » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Google translate accepts normal Russian keyboard layout. the word "vidili" is a trascription of the word you used - "видили". correct form to be used "видЕли".
And " убИвали" instead of "убевали".

Learn you own language guys. You're building a bad image for all Russian speaking players in the game.
mdsanta

Previous

Return to The Moot