To all combatants

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To all combatants

Postby spawningmink » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:47 pm

ur welcome
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby vatas » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Faction PvP kind of keeps the game going by providing incentive to produce food, curios and high-tier equipment. Less developed players and hermits have hard time trying to participate but they can benefit from increased incentive to trade for items like foraged curios and possibility to buy hq items that are outdated for the large factions.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby pedorlee » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Why do you want combat ants when you have fucking fencegates.
L2p
pedorlee

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:03 am

vatas wrote:Faction PvP kind of keeps the game going by providing incentive to produce food, curios and high-tier equipment. Less developed players and hermits have hard time trying to participate but they can benefit from increased incentive to trade for items like foraged curios and possibility to buy hq items that are outdated for the large factions.

This is assuming that the big factions are willing to sell their hand-me-downs though. I am not sure how is the health of commence in this world is.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby NaoWhut » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:13 am

I love me some PvP

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
vatas wrote:Faction PvP kind of keeps the game going by providing incentive to produce food, curios and high-tier equipment. Less developed players and hermits have hard time trying to participate but they can benefit from increased incentive to trade for items like foraged curios and possibility to buy hq items that are outdated for the large factions.

This is assuming that the big factions are willing to sell their hand-me-downs though. I am not sure how is the health of commence in this world is.

Why buy hand me downs when
You can kill bitches for their gear?

PS hi from my phone at work!
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby MrPunchers » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 am

Zeler is a mean once I tried to ask him what was wrong and he told me to fuck off :oops: :oops: :oops: cunt I was trying to help xxxd
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Sollar » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Zeler once gave me a quality 15 sword and since then I am a fearsome fighter. But now I am retired ...
Sollar

Postby Wulfgar1988 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:11 pm

HasseKebab wrote:its not fun to fight when u guys just port in 7 DIS smh

is it fun to play without fighting anyone except for some local scrubs tho?? and its not like 7 people is a lot xd
Wulfgar1988

Postby Moonpoppy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Wulfgar1988 wrote:
HasseKebab wrote:its not fun to fight when u guys just port in 7 DIS smh

is it fun to play without fighting anyone except for some local scrubs tho?? and its not like 7 people is a lot xd

Why don't you post on your main account Ozzy?
Moonpoppy

Postby Zeler » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:38 pm

That's not Ozzy lol, that's Wulfgar1988
Zeler

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot