What are the most boring, most quiet regions on the map?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

What are the most boring, most quiet regions on the map?

Postby uncleseano » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:46 pm

I'm still roaming around lookin for a place to settle. I moved away from the east near the Huggie Bear something or other and moved on past the Dis lands.

Bascially I'm hoping to find a quiet boring stretch of dirt that arent in the mountains. Are the lands west or south west the quietest?
uncleseano

Re: What are the most boring, most quiet regions on the map?

Postby KwonChiMin » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:03 pm

Someone posts his region is quiet - next day over9000 ganks over there.
KwonChiMin

Postby r21187 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:07 pm

i dont know where is that place but where i am there is 3 HUGE citys but most inactive and so few players that i feel alone

i even took the chance and go to steal something from a few that just get there but for some reason they have A LOT of fish and they have not back yet to know what i have done xD

so i am guessing west north is quite peacefull

i dint know NOTHING about quite NOTHING but i just learned about the map but if i knew before i would be walking to the very limit of the map so i can be as far as posible cause i have been loking there is a LOT of riders and griefers in a few sectors

there is a "god killer" that has been killing the quest givers and a many players like just to kill new players just cause they can

so if you are looking for a boring region i tell you go as far as posible in the west north i been exploring here and there is pretty much no one here a few players but i still dont find anyone online and i play all days mostly at night until midnight
ven wrote:After reading this thread I'm considering playing again just to make some metal and buy 22 boats from this guy.

jorb wrote:Ok, will buff.
(Still waiting)
loftar: The inner chaos of the Jorbian mind is hard to conceal. :)
jorb: It's called creative license. You know, that thing you seem to want to apply to logic, grammar and coherence? :)
r21187

Postby CSPAN » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Where you don't find DIS, you'll find AD. Nowhere is quiet. Map is small, with record population record for a world. North West might be quiet-ish, very very South West might also be quiet-ish.
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby uncleseano » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:50 pm

CSPAN wrote:Where you don't find DIS, you'll find AD. Nowhere is quiet. Map is small, with record population record for a world. North West might be quiet-ish, very very South West might also be quiet-ish.

I've seen Dis and dead bodies all over the middle of the map. Hedgebears and fire n ice too. Mainly at the middle though...
uncleseano

Postby MightySheep » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Middle is quite populated with fire&ice, village of ancients, APLEXEOG village and others
North West is nice place, mostly friendly people, with Akihabara and kingdom of Shitters (storm).
North East is quite unremarkable and fairly unpopulated, it has Northern Kingdom, Knights Who Say Ni (probably part of that kingdom) and the Notorious Fag island gankers.
North Mid has Balmora/Mezobaran (German towns worthy of notice)
South Mid is controlled and populated by DIS & ladygoo groupies.
South East has Odditown (Hedgehugs) and Brozantium/Broholm (nubs but active)
West has Colin500 village, and Nek (sabinati?) village as well as some shit-tier russians
East has AD (probably are the ones behind Fag Island)

I havent been South West much other than to the remnant of AP but if AP is no longer there then it is probably quiet in that corner but if that doesnt work out then NW is definitely a good place to go.

Also I'm sure I missed at least some big faction or village but if thats the case then clearly not enough exerting enough presence to be noticed!
Last edited by MightySheep on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MightySheep

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:56 pm

CSPAN wrote:Where you don't find DIS, you'll find AD. Nowhere is quiet. Map is small, with record population record for a world. North West might be quiet-ish, very very South West might also be quiet-ish.

yeah AD is everywhere this world wreaking havoc, it's insane, they are of utmost relevance
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby spawningmink » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:05 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:

yeah AD is everywhere this world wreaking havoc, it's insane, they are of utmost relevance

winter is coming
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby PINK » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:06 pm

KwonChiMin wrote:Someone posts his region is quiet - next day over9000 ganks over there.

lol so true. Agh. YOU ARE NEVER SAFE! =P
PINK

Postby iamahh » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:19 pm

this thread is going to reduce population by a couple hundred, congratz
iamahh

Next

Return to The Moot