Ex-Villager and his attempt of a raid.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Ex-Villager and his attempt of a raid.

Postby Saizouno » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:22 am

So we had a funny villager who mostly never was in town, never did anything for the Town was unable to do the simpliest tasks and stole stuff to the end...
I mean i didnt care much for the 9 Steel bars as they where crapy and just building material...
What realy pissed me off was that he stole a subtoken from a other villager. (i know that it was this guy's own fault for not having it on himself nor the fact that his pclaim was up as he stored it in his place still normaly a village should be able to work on at least some trust...)
but after he was then kicked out (we probably had murdered him if he would have been inside the village at least once... probably should have seen that as a warning sign)
he went of to some village telling them we stole his stuff andh is subtoken.. (funny how someone who was 99% of the time not even inside the village claims he had hos own storage in a place that was empty since weeks... i mean i chek on all the stuff inside the village almost on a daily basis)
after he insulted me today and threatens me he still wasnt able to bring any screenshot proof of the recipe for the token... only the i will do i will do excusse...
Normaly i would brush that stuff off as we cant seem to find that *censored for the better* who stole not only from the village but from a villagers private belongings
but after he threatens us with a other village who personaly came to our gates as it seems to threatens us too it seems like i should think of some way to solve all that

Any idea what a small trading village can do in such a situation?
Also the screenshots of our talk are pretty much drama material for my taste but can also provide them if that can help in any case
Saizouno

Re: Ex-Villager and his attempt of a raid.

Postby Greenie » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:43 pm

I mean tokens were made to be like that, It sucks that you have or had a thief but sub tokens were made in such a way that theft of them was kinda almost encouraged..
Greenie

Postby Saizouno » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Greenie wrote:I mean tokens were made to be like that, It sucks that you have or had a thief but sub tokens were made in such a way that theft of them was kinda almost encouraged..

i know. well it is hard for that one villiger of mine and i can understand his anger as iam pissed to that someone stole from ony of my villagers (the steel well like i said it sucks but that better then the token.)
but the problem is not even that. It is that the thief after getting kicked out ran cyring to a other village and told them we set him up and stole his stuff... andn ow a random village we never had any contact with wants to raid us for that reason... they also seem to like to destroy our roads^^
Saizouno

Postby Greenie » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:11 pm

I would suggest you go find where that village is find out what you are dealing with
Greenie

Postby MightySheep » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:42 pm

I dont understand why any village that doesnt have 100% trusted members would not have personal plots, its not hard to extend a palisade around a house -> Learn from this.

Would help if you actually posted village/player names otherwise this thread isnt very interesting from a drama standpoint.
MightySheep

Postby Headchef » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Saizouno wrote:So we had a funny villager who mostly never was in town, never did anything for the Town was unable to do the simpliest tasks and stole stuff to the end...
I mean i didnt care much for the 9 Steel bars as they where crapy and just building material...
What realy pissed me off was that he stole a subtoken from a other villager. (i know that it was this guy's own fault for not having it on himself nor the fact that his pclaim was up as he stored it in his place still normaly a village should be able to work on at least some trust...)
but after he was then kicked out (we probably had murdered him if he would have been inside the village at least once... probably should have seen that as a warning sign)
he went of to some village telling them we stole his stuff andh is subtoken.. (funny how someone who was 99% of the time not even inside the village claims he had hos own storage in a place that was empty since weeks... i mean i chek on all the stuff inside the village almost on a daily basis)
after he insulted me today and threatens me he still wasnt able to bring any screenshot proof of the recipe for the token... only the i will do i will do excusse...
Normaly i would brush that stuff off as we cant seem to find that *censored for the better* who stole not only from the village but from a villagers private belongings
but after he threatens us with a other village who personaly came to our gates as it seems to threatens us too it seems like i should think of some way to solve all that

Any idea what a small trading village can do in such a situation?
Also the screenshots of our talk are pretty much drama material for my taste but can also provide them if that can help in any case

To be honest you should've played dumb and offered something really good for the subtoken and then killed him. I guess it's sort of oath-kill but not really because fuck thiefs, especially stupid ones.

But yeah once other people get involved and you cannot provide proper resistance in Haven there's not much you can do except step up to it yourself, ask assistance from your allies, or leave it/move.

Main mistake was leaving that token vulnerable of course, I understand your feeling of trust needed in a village but you just can't do that when you already expect there is someone shady around.
Headchef

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:37 pm

Headchef wrote: I guess it's sort of oath-kill

Sounds like the Dis Neighbourhood you're in is rubbing off on you, supporting oath kills.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Headchef » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:05 pm

infectedking wrote:
Headchef wrote: I guess it's sort of oath-kill

Sounds like the Dis Neighbourhood you're in is rubbing off on you, supporting oath kills.

As a way to get back on someone who stole shit? Anyday.
Headchef

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:47 pm

It is not an idea solution and may have repercussion if a naive village the thief is persuading believes the story (assuming the Op is correct) and retaliates. It is an a potential, if not very pragmatic, solution.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Teleskop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Headchef wrote: fuck thiefs, especially stupid ones.

Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Return to The Moot