VoA raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: VoA raided

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:17 pm

W3 politics isn't as discussed now that Koya is out of the picture. W5/W6 on the other hand...
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby shadowchris » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:21 pm

I miss koya. You don't get comedal delusion around here like he had :lol:
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby ven » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:W3 politics isn't as discussed now that Koya is out of the picture. W5/W6 on the other hand...

I realized that, with the old forum gone, walking encyclopedias like you and maze have become the only light that keeps us from drowning in the darkness of fake history.

When the worlds are finally permanent you should make a library.
Venator
ven

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Except not too many people are interested in the history of the old world unless it makes them important.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Direkled » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:01 am

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:Except not too many people are interested in the history of the old world unless it makes them important.

It's good to have a neutral account of what has happened before so players, especially new ones, can know from the start who's likely to be a giant douche to them. Otherwise people just have to trust biased forum shitflinging. Never caring much about the forums or politics, all I knew of the world in W7 was "AD is evil, Russians are bullies and Koreans are pussies".
Direkled

Previous

Return to The Moot