VoA raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: VoA raided

Postby shampizle » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:20 pm

dafels wrote:
APXEOLOG wrote:
shampizle wrote:YES I JUST BOMBED THAT country that has the servers on it.... cuz i have that power

I'm not talking to you, we just had a big fight with some enemies and won. S

Is there going to be some pictures or a thread about the fight?

probably not since it really wasnt a seige. and they partied a villager. but who knows
shampizle

Postby mobiuseve » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:20 pm

shampizle wrote:OH sweet i can google stuff too. or type on word

I could add more, but anyone in the military knows, that this would include SSN name address, sorry i dont share that stuff.
mobiuseve

Postby pedorlee » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:22 pm

reebz wrote:
dafels wrote:Is there going to be some pictures or a thread about the fight?

ye this is the worst raid thread i've ever seen.

Get killed by a gate and it will even be worst. At least Tomaz had the chance to run around with the benny hill song as soundtrack.

https://youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg

Rip Tomaz
pedorlee

Postby mobiuseve » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:23 pm

mobiuseve wrote:
shampizle wrote:OH sweet i can google stuff too. or type on word

I could add more, but anyone in the military knows, that this would include SSN name address, sorry i dont share that stuff.

Also, if i did make it in word, I would be liable for action under UCMJ, for forgery, and False Statements. Also did you get any back door action in your "Sex coma"?
mobiuseve

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:26 pm

mobiuseve wrote:Also, if i did make it in word, I would be liable for action under UCMJ, for forgery, and False Statements.

I still find it funny how much you brag about military and even mentioned being like "I can have people killed, you have my back in this game and I have your back with that ;)" but it seems like too much bragging to be any bit of legit. Many people i've known in military service that i've played many games with never bragged about it or even mentioned it much, they just sit back and enjoy games, Hell..... even frosty's picture of him in that canadian uniform was more of evidence than anything of people not having to brag about it at every opportunity.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby mobiuseve » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 pm

infectedking wrote:
mobiuseve wrote:Also, if i did make it in word, I would be liable for action under UCMJ, for forgery, and False Statements.

I still find it funny how much you brag about military and even mentioned being like "I can have people killed, you have my back in this game and I have your back with that ;)" but it seems like too much bragging to be any bit of legit. Many people i've known in military service that i've played many games with never bragged about it or even mentioned it much, they just sit back and enjoy games, Hell..... even frosty's picture of him in that canadian uniform was more of evidence than anything of people not having to brag about it at every opportunity.

Sorry where I was, didn't have time to take pictures. It isn't a tourist attraction.
mobiuseve

Postby infectedking » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:31 pm

mobiuseve wrote: It isn't a tourist attraction.

Sounds like a tourist attraction with how much you love to talk about it.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby twincannon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:34 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little sprucecap? I’ll have you know I botted to the top of my realm, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on AD, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in walrus warfare and I’m the top marksman in the entire H&H hearthling forces. You are nothing to me but just another archery target. I will wipe you the fuck out with perception the likes of which has never been seen before on this Hearth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the realm and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, grub. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my base stats. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ring of Brodgar Wiki and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the odditown map, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
twincannon

Postby ricky » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:36 pm

man this game is fucked up.

no, not haven and hearth

The Forum Games which everyone seems to play more than the real game.
Have a question? Need help? Tired of people asking questions? Haven and Hearth Wiki.
jorb wrote:Ideally the game should play itself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ricky

Postby shampizle » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:43 pm

infectedking wrote:
mobiuseve wrote: It isn't a tourist attraction.

Sounds like a tourist attraction with how much you love to talk about it.

dont even bother infected. all stolen valor guys are fucked up in the head they really believe in the own lies. you'll never win lol
shampizle

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot