Hedgehugs defeated one more time by Dis!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hedgehugs defeated one more time by Dis!

Postby NaoWhut » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:21 am

NOOBY93 wrote:fuck off naowhut that is not funny

ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby MrPunchers » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:58 am

MightySheep wrote:So did dumbo cap guy using YELLOW DECK (is this some experimental shit?)

What is meta rn? I use Yellow deck and it does me some good, although it has some blue in it to stop Dash and help with damage on uppercut.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:59 am

MrPunchers wrote:
MightySheep wrote:So did dumbo cap guy using YELLOW DECK (is this some experimental shit?)

What is meta rn? I use Yellow deck and it does me some good, although it has some blue in it to stop Dash and help with damage on uppercut.

ever fought anyone using armor?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Teleskop » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:02 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
MrPunchers wrote:

ever fought anyone using armor?

he used yellow fighting me too..........................
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby MrPunchers » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:04 am

Dude that character was ass lmao. You didn't even chase me you were jacking off your friend at base while you had your 10 Polska fags chase me. All I use the yellow for is to hunt with, just wondering if it was good.
MrPunchers

Postby NaoWhut » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:20 am

MrPunchers wrote:Dude that character was ass lmao. You didn't even chase me you were jacking off your friend at base while you had your 10 Polska fags chase me. All I use the yellow for is to hunt with, just wondering if it was good.

No, both red and yellow based decks are
absolute dog shit. Embrace full circle.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby saltyfish » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:28 am

if many ppl and factions are so pissed with DIS, why dont they unite and to run them throught ? :)
saltyfish

Postby MrPunchers » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:30 am

saltyfish wrote:if many ppl and factions are so pissed with DIS, why dont they unite and to run them throught ? :)

Because 1) People can't agree on one leader since most are self-centered pricks are won't run with another (aherm teleskop as example) and 2) Because DIS is probably bigger than everyother faction combined and could slaughter them with bots.
MrPunchers

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:31 am

saltyfish wrote:if many ppl and factions are so pissed with DIS, why dont they unite and to run them throught ? :)

They do. Problem is the collective of the allied villages against Dis has about the same amount of fighter characters as the village Dis does, and most of those don't even into combat
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby saltyfish » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:39 am

MrPunchers wrote:

Because 1) People can't agree on one leader since most are self-centered pricks are won't run with another (aherm teleskop as example) and 2) Because DIS is probably bigger than everyother faction combined and could slaughter them with bots.

:/ so if they are just bunch of systemic cheaters, devs should address that issue - it is no longer the matter of personal game experience. Otherwise devs must release whatever shit (API, scripts, codes, etc. - I dont now) publicly for get bots for everyone.
saltyfish

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot