Village/Kingdom of the Ancients Base Destruction

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Village/Kingdom of the Ancients Base Destruction

Postby infectedking » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:31 am

shampizle wrote:Image

I don't agree with getting a nuke for this, but I think maybe some retribution to the people killed by using this, like maybe a funeral for their chars (not kingdom though). Just an idea.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby shampizle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:36 am

i could really care less. i mean what it only took me a 2 months to get to the point i was. lol

im not begging for it but it would be nice. although all i'll hear from dis is bs that we got our shit back.

just fyi i never qq'ed to anyone about it firsties you heard it here
shampizle

Postby PINK » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:43 am

jorb wrote:I had a nagging suspicion. Will change.

PINK

Postby shampizle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:23 am

OK SO i watched like the first minute of ur video JC.

as i said this many of times i dont fight. i make a trading village every world. thats why i dumped all my resources into it.

WHY i attacked ur carins to remove them from my area so i can boost my farming and give the neighbors a bonus too since we were all trading back and forth.

but good for you guys destroying a completely harmless village =D

your mothers would be proud
shampizle

Postby infectedking » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:30 am

shampizle wrote: i make a trading village every world. thats why i dumped all my resources into it.

WHY i attacked ur carins to remove them from my area so i can boost my farming and give the neighbors a bonus too since we were all trading back and forth.

The problem here is you making a trading village, Goo doesn't like competition, even if it's small kind, She's been known to bully traders into quitting or hiding just so she can try to be on top for once in her life.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
infectedking

Postby shampizle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:35 am

infectedking wrote:
shampizle wrote: i make a trading village every world. thats why i dumped all my resources into it.

The problem here is you making a trading village, Goo doesn't like competition, even if it's small kind, She's been known to bully traders into quitting or hiding just so she can try to be on top for once in her life.

well to be honest if that was lady goo in the video all she wanted to do was destroy the realm. JC was the one that wanted/did the killing and smashing.
which i was surprised about that myself.

although it was my fault i got sloopy on the recuriting not checking ips with the mods
shampizle

Postby shampizle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:40 am

between me and pink we keep getting these kind of messages trying to help us rebuild.

warms my heart not all the forums and players are TOXIC like dis. theres ppl that do care about the longevity of this game..

to all that do send me pms Thank you so much for the help your willing to give us.

we are greatful for your helping hand but its not needed we can rebuild ourselves. Everyone wanted to move but me i didnt want DIS to make us move. but they finally blew up 2 months worth of work. but nothing that can't be rebuilt =D
shampizle

Postby Dominick » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:57 am

shampizle wrote: but nothing that can't be rebuilt =D

That's the spirit!

It's what you need when playing this game. Whether wipe caused by reset or players, you kinda just have to keep on keepin' on. :lol:
Dominick

Postby shampizle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:22 am

@jorb and loftar

making a claim for non kin players if you give them access to beable to tresspass does that give them right to bypass shields as well?
shampizle

Postby infectedking » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:23 am

shampizle wrote:@jorb and loftar

making a claim for non kin players if you give them access to beable to tresspass does that give them right to bypass shields as well?

think it's only if you give them vandal

infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot